Chapter 6

As Rowoon followed the directions of his GPS in his car to the location that was put on the note for him, his car came to a halt as he reached the destination. He got out of his vehicle in a hurry and looked around, seeing a few warehouses, but one in particular stood out, as it was directly at the ping mark that was on his GPS moments ago. He gulped and shook his head, walking into the warehouse and shutting the door behind him.

He walked inside and down the stairs of the warehouse, greeted by a stench of dampness and metal, the warehouse itself seemed to be empty for quite some time, he thought to himself as he progressed down the stairs. He eventually came to a door, opening it and going down another little set of stairs into the room that was essentially pitch black.

He was going to speak before he was cut off by the lights turning on and 3 figures in front of him.

Inseong and Dawon, next to each other, tied up and bound to wooden chairs in the center of the room, mouthes both taped up unable to speak, and Youngbin standing in the middle of them, looking at Rowoon.

"Well isn't it nice of you to join us." he said as he tilted his head and grinned toward Rowoon, causing the older male to become a little uneasy.

"I'm here now. What the fuck do you want?" Rowoon said as he looked at his best friend and his boyfriend, then back to their captor.

"Ah, ah, ahhh. That's no way to speak in front of our guests! Plus, you're not the one that gets to ask the questions here! You see, I brought you here because as of this very moment you have about two choices on how today ends." Youngbin said as he walked around the two males who were tied up, spinning on his heels and looking back at Rowoon.

"Think of it as a game. Fun!" he said, smiling.

Rowoon remained silent as he observed.

"No talking? Bummer! Now! Let me clue you in on this game! You can do one of two things. You either break up with Sanghyuk, or you don't. If you do, everyone will leave this place unharmed and a-okay! However, if you choose to be SELFISH.." Youngbin yelled as he coughed and chuckled, looking at Rowoon "..and choose not to break up with him, your little friend here is going to have a lot more holes in his body than he does now." he said as he pulled out a knife from his jacket pocket, poking at Inseong's neck with it. "Choice is your, baby."

Rowoon moved forward a step, looking at Youngbin as Inseong jerked in his chair and groaned in fear through the tape that was on his mouth.

"Why are you doing this?!" Rowoon exclaimed as he watched Youngbin move the knife away form Inseong and step back, looking in his direction.

"The million dollar question." Youngbin said as he smiled.

"A lot of reasons. Let me list them all for you, Clifford." 

Rowoon gritted his teeth as the younger boy paced around Inseong and Dawon.

"I want to."

"Nobody's going to stop me."

"And the most important reason.."

"You took away the only thing I ever cared about."

Rowoon's eyes widened slightly as he looked at the younger male who had stopped his pacing and looked at him.

"You took away my Sanghyuk. Nobody has ever loved me the way Sanghyuk seemed to. Nobody. And you took all that away from me. So all of this is your fault, YOU HEAR ME?! YOUR FAULT. YOU TOOK MY BABY AWAY." Youngbin yelled as he gripped the knife tighter in his hands, looking at Rowoon.

Dawon couldn't believe what he was hearing. This entire time, had this been his best friend? A tear formed in his eye and slowly fell down his cheek as the realization hit him like a ton of bricks.