Chapter 2

A/N: Hello everybody! Today is February 10th, 2020. I hope you all are doing well and you enjoyed the last chapter. If you like Star Wars, be sure to check out my Kylo Ren x Reader. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

"L-Loki?" Y/n stutters.

"Loki? Where did you get Loki from? It's Thor. Loki could never be as skilled touch as I am," Thor says.

Y/n blinks rapidly and looks around. "I- but!" Where did he go?  "I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that." She resumes cleaning herself in the shower, but Loki lingers in the back of her mind.

\--/

Y/n reaches for her towel. When she steps out of the shower, she loses her balance and falls, but before she can hit the floor. Thor catches her. Except, it isn't Thor. She gazes into the eyes of the man she saw before Thor came in. Loki. Y/n blinks and Thor is the one holding her. "Be careful, love."

His quick reflexes and kind words caught her by surprise. It was almost... suspicious.

Y/n leaves a lingering kiss on Thor's lips, making him follow her a little bit when she pulls away. She glances at the clock.

"Crap! I'm going to be late." She suddenly hears a very familiar voice from downstairs.

"Good morning," Steve yells.

"Good morning to you too. I'll be down in like 5," Y/n yells back.

She quickly does dries her hair and pulls it back into a ponytail. She throws on a loose crop top and a bulky sweatshirt on top. While putting on a galaxy pair of yoga pants, she trips and falls over. This time no one is there to catch her. Y/n lands hard on her face. She hears a pop and feels a hot trickle over her mouth. Y/n wipes it away, thinking nothing of it.

Running down the stairs, she runs into Bruce, who is lounging on the couch with a cup of coffee. "Morning, Brucie." He glares at her. "Don't." She walks into the kitchen, where Tony, Steve, Wanda, and Natasha are sitting.

"Good morning, everybody," Y/n says cheerfully. Tony looks up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Morning Y/-. Whaaaa-?"

Natasha stands up. "What happened to your nose?"

Y/n touches her nose. "What do you- ooooooh." She feels the blood and the awkward angle it is set in. 

Natasha holds her hands up to Y/n's face. "May I?"

Y/n nods as Natasha feels around the nose with her thumbs. Suddenly, it feels like a huge freight train has been put on Y/n's nose. Then there is a pop.

Y/n lets out a yell. "I set it. You're welcome. Now, clean the blood off and come eat," Natasha says. Y/n mumbles "Thanks, big sis."

She walks into the bathroom and washes everything off her face. When she comes back out Wanda says "By the way, we all heard you guys last night."

Y/n makes a face. "You don't have to-. Wait. Thor and I don't do anthing." A snort escapes Tony's lips and Steve turns bright red.

"Oh my god. Ew."

Tony bursts out laughing.

Y/n puts him in a chokehold.

"STOP! STOP!" Tony yells.