Chapter 4

A/N: Hello everybody! Today is February 16, 2020. I hope you are enjoying this, as I update this, I have 50 views, which is super exciting for me, since this is the first time I've ever published anything. I really just want to thank you guys, even though a couple of you are my friends that I've forced to read this! Also another reminder that I have a Kylo Ren x Reader story called Reality. Go check it out!  Also, I am truly sorry for not updating! School has been crazy, but I just got on break, so be prepared to have a FLOOD of updates. I love you with all of my person. Enjoy!

"Okay, so how fancy is this?" Y/n asks Thor, who is sitting on the bed admiring his girlfriend.

"Meh, semi-formal. No jeans and sweatshirts, even though you look lovely in them." He stands up and walks behind Y/n. She stiffens. There has been something so different about Thor lately. He has been witty and mischevious. He brushes her hair back behind her ear, letting his rest gently around her neck. Y/n closes her eyes, melting into his touch. He leans in. "Personally, I find you beautiful in anything, but this will to do." Y/n notices that his voice changed, into something now familiar, but she doesn't stir, she is too entranced by him.

"Loki," she whispers.

"You remember my name."

"How could I forget?"

Loki smirks. "You can't and won't." He spins her around to face him.  She gazes into his blue eyes that seem to pierce into her soul, into her very essence. He smiles at her. Well, not a smile. More of a smirk. A dangerous, sexy smirk.

Suddenly, Y/n comes to her senses. "Why are you here? Where is Thor?"

Loki frowns. "Thor? You're thinking of him?"

Y/n nods. "He's my boyfriend, idiot. Although I'm sure you know that, Loki, brother of Thor, would know that." She smirks, knowing she pushed a sensitive button of hers.

"You're going to regret that," he growls. Y/n waits until he is close enough to perform her self-defense mechanisms. First she kicks his groin. Y/n drives her knee upwards into his... area. He lets out a yell and falls forward. Then Y/n drives her palm into his nose. He yells again and clutches his nose, which has a steady flow of blood coming out of it. To finish it off, she slams her elbow against his temple, and comes close to knocking him unconsious. She swings the back of her elbow into his face. Y/n climbs on top of him, her knee driven into his chest. Knowing he will try more tricks, she grabs the gun from the bedside table and puts it right in between his eyebrows.

Loki's eyes are wide. Y/n swears she sees a hint of something, fear or... impression? She looks away for a split second to call JARVIS, and when she looks back, Thor is sitting under her, absolutely terrified. "Y-Y/n? What on Earth?"

Y/n is horrified. And confused. And angry. And scared. She quickly gets off him and throws the gun aside. Not able to say anything, she tries to hug him, but he recoils. Y/n realizes just how scared he is. She backs off the bed and flies through their door. Crying and not really knowing what direction she is going, she runs down the stairs, passing the Avengers team drinking wine and enjoying a cheese platter. Natasha looks up. "Y/n?"

Y/n runs out the door of headquarters, her mind whipping around aimlessly, looking for somewhere to run. She hears the team following her. Y/n spots the garage. She grabs a pair of keys and hops on a Harley-Davidson motorcyle, speeding away.

She pulls up to an apartment complex and parks the motorcycle. She runs up the stairs and knocks on the door of the only apartment number she has ever bothered to memorize. 69. Ridiculous. Y/n is well aware how much of a mess she looks. Windswept hair (and not in a good way), smeared makeup, pajamas. Still, she knocks on the door. "I'm so sorry I came here, but I have nowhere else to go and the Avengers are looking for me; please help me! Please, I have nowhere else to go, unless I find some way to go back home across the country or to Asgard. Please."