Chapter 3

A/N: Hello everybody! Today is February 12, 2020. I'm glad you guys have read this far. If you like Star Wars, be sure to check out my Kylo Ren x Reader. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Y/n laces up her running shoes. "Ready for our laps?"

Natasha nods and takes a swig of her water. "Let's go."

Y/n and Natasha run around the built in track at the headquarters until they reach their daily goal of 30 laps.

"Let's hit the gym."

When Natasha and Y/n arrive at the gym, they take turns rotating between boxing, using the cycle machine, and using the bench press. At the end of the workout, they are sweaty and exhausted.

"That was very successful. What else do you have going on today?" Natasha asks.

"I'm going out to dinner with Thor tonight. You?"

"That's sweet. I literally have nothing else planned today."

Y/n and Natasha look at each other as an idea pops in their head.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"We're sisters; hell yes."

                                                                 \--/

Y/n parks the black van right outside the door to Avengers headquarters. She honks the horn and Natasha comes out, with the Avengers ((Steve, Tony, Bruce, Wanda, Thor, Vision, Peter, and Clint)A/N: I know not everybody is listed here, but let's be honest, T'Challa wouldn't be hanging around in America, and the Guardians of the Galaxy are getting drunk and bopping to 70's and 80's tunes. I don't even know where Pietro is; it's Pietro! lol) following suit.

Everybody gets in the car. Peter has always been like a little brother to Y/n; she really loves the little sucker. He gives her a hug from behind the seat. "Hey there kid. Shouldn't you be in school?"

He shrugs. "Mr. Stark pulled me out. By the way, where are we going?"

She smiles. "It's a surprise."Y/n pulls out of the driveway and into downtown New York. The Avengers are busily chatting with each other. Glancing back, she sees that Steve and Tony are holding hands, Wanda is leaning on Vision's shoulder, Peter is staring at Natasha, Natasha is staring at Bruce, Bruce is talking with Clint, and Thor is sitting up front with Y/n.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n" Thor says.

Y/n blushs. "Thanks, Thor. That's sweet."

Thor looks straight ahead with a smug look on his face. "After the surprise tonight, you are going to be so in love with me. You will never want to leave me because I will be just that awesome. You will never want to leave my side."

She glances behind her and sees that some of the Avengers are looking at them. "Thor...".

"No, seriously. I am such a fantastic god you will be enraptured by me."

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Shut up."

"No, please, continue," Tony chimes in from the back of the car.

Y/n stops the car. "We're here."

Everyone looks outside.

"You dragged me out of the lab to go get... shawarma?" Bruce says.

Tony looks at him. "Um, yes? Is that even a question?"

Upon the sight of the Avengers team, the waitress snaps up immediately and becomes very gracious. They all get about 3 baskets of 5 pieces of shawarma (mainly cause Tony and Clint eat like pigs). Y/n orders a f/d, Clint orders Sprite, Natasha orders wine, Tony and Steve split a margarita, Wanda and Peter get root beers, Bruce gets a beer, and Thor also orders wine.

They relax and get more comfortable, taking off jackets and putting their feet on chairs. They laugh while talking about almost every topic, even politics. They finish up around 3:00 pm, and drive back home. Y/n lets everyone off at headquarters, but she pulls Peter aside. "Hey there. So, I saw how you were looking at Natasha. You like her don't you?"

Peter blushes. "Yeah. Maybe. A little bit. You can't tell her, though!"

Y/n smiles. "I would never. But, you are still, like 6."

Peter frowns. "I'm not 6. But I see what you mean."

"My point is that you have a lot of cute girl's your age. Oh my goodness! What about that girl MJ? She is a total cutie! She's cute, smart, and funny. You should invite her over sometime."

Peter thinks it over. "Yeah. Yeah! You're right, thanks Y/n." He gives her a big hug.

Y/n smiles. "That's what family is for."