Chapter 19

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is May 13th, 2020. This is the last chapter. I have had so much fun writing this and I thank all of you for taking the time to read this. I can't believe we have got this far and I am just so thankful for all of you. Please check my latest announcement, because that is where I announced the new books that I will have coming out. Also, the finaly scene for this is kinda inspired from F.R.I.E.N.D.S, where everyone is looking down at the camera (Emma) and talking to her. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

"What are your thoughts on children?" Loki asks.

Y/n's eyes grow wide. The two of them are laying in the fields across from the Avenger compound, enjoying a picnic together.

"Well... I, um... I. I want kids-" Y/n begins.

"Great!" Loki exclaims.

"BUT!" Y/n says. "I can't."

Loki cocks his head. "What? Why not?"

"I physically can't, Loki. The Red Room, the Russian base that I was trapped in, they had what they called the "graduation ceremony", where they busted any and all chances that I have of getting pregnant."

Loki envelopes her in his arms. "Darling, it's 2020. We can do whatever we damn well please, even have a child. We can just adopt, or get a surrogate!"

Y/n beams. "You'd be open to that?"

"Of course."

                                                                     \--/

And 10 months and an excrutiating adoption proccess later, their dreams truly did come true. Hand in hand, they enter the adoption building together. "Hi! I'm Y/n and this is Loki. We are here to meet our new baby?" Y/n introduces to the secretary. 

The secretary smiles. "Of course. It's great to finally meet you. In the room down the hall and to the right, dear."

They thank her and go into the room. They wait for about 10 minutes before a nurse comes and checks in. She introduces herself as Nurse Satori and scans through a basic checklist with them.

"Ok! And with that I am going to get her." She leaves the room and Y/n turns to Loki. "Did she say her?"

Nurse Satori returns with a small baby in a green blanket and cap. "This is your new daughter. We've been calling her Sarah, but you are free to call her whatever you would like. She is around 4 months old. Her only personal possession is this little doll." She holds out a small purple bunny with a rabbit concealed inside. "Her mother, sadly died in childbirth and there was not a father. She is all yours."

Y/n begins crying and reaches out for her. Nurse Satori places the girl in her arms. Y/n gently pulls down the blanket to reveal a small, pink, and squishy face. "She's perfect."

"Absolutely gorgeous," Loki breathes. They look at each other and exchange a kiss. Loki reaches out for her and Y/n places the baby in his arms. He gently places a kiss on her forehead. "I promise to love you forever, Princess."

                                                                     \--/

Loki gathers the Avengers into the large family room. "We'd like to introduce the newest member of the Avengers."

"Uh, yeah. You can't do that without our permission, Rock of Ages," Tony says, although he quickly quiets down when Y/n comes out of the hall with the sleeping baby.

A hush falls over everyone as Loki walks over to Y/n and gazes down at his sleeping daughter. "This is Sigyn." (Don't be mad, I know in traditional Mythology Sigyn is Loki's wife, but I really loved this name and I did want it to be Norse. Obviously, in this story, Sigyn doesn't actually exist, so it's fine!)

Natasha stand up and walks over. "I'm an aunt?!" Y/n nods. One by one, all the Avengers stand up and crowd around Sigyn. 

Soft and sweet whispers fall out of everyone's lips at the sight of Y/n and Loki's daughter. Y/n starts talking.

"You know, there was a time when I wanted what I deserved, and now I have all of that and more."