Chapter 13

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is March 31, 2020. I don't feel like doing a good or thorough intro, so I'm going to stick to what I always say. If you like Star Wars, be sure to check out my Kylo Ren x Reader, Reality. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

"I got you. I will always have you."

Y/n holds tight to him as he strokes her hair. She lets the tears stream freely down her face. "I don't know what's happening to me," she cries. "Everything is falling apart." 

He shushes her. "It's okay. I'm right here, and as long as I am here, know that everything will be okay."

She wipes her eyes. "I'm sorry I snotted all over your armor."

He chuckles. "Good thing I have this little thing called 'magic'."

Y/n gazes up at the man that has always been there for her. Even when he tricked her, he supported her in every way. He stopped when she made it clear she didn't want his love. But is that true? Did she really not want his love?

Loki looks down on her adoringly, thanking his lucky stars that he was able to come in such close contact with a goddess such as Y/n. 

As they stare into each others eyes, they become extremely aware that they are still holding each other. However, neither of them move. Until Loki says this.

"May I have this dance?"

Suddenly, Y/n's room is gone and they are instead standing at the foot of a beautiful waterfall. Y/n looks down and sees that she is in a beautiful gown.

Loki is in his traditional armor, completed with his helmet

"Where are we?" Y/n asks.

"Your bedroom," Loki replies.

She cocks her head, confused.

"Cloaking," Loki explains.

She nods.

"May I have this dance?" He asks again.

Y/n nods, blushing furiously. He offers his hand and she takes it. They intertwine their fingers and he delicately loops his hand around her waist.

"We don't have any music," Y/n says.

He shrugs. Y/n sighs. "Fine."

They begin swaying to the music inside their heads. After a while, they completely abandon their original postition and their bodies are pressed up against each other, Y/n's head resting on his chest.

They forget about everything and completely lose themselves in each other and the sounds of the waterfall.

The peacefulness of it all is soon broken when Tony clears his throat. The illusion fall and they are slammed back into harsh reality. 

Tony is leaning in the doorway, smirking. "No, don't stop. I was enjoying this. Wait, how did you get in here, Loki?"

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Pervert."

Tony shrugs. "Guilty as charged. Anyways, Y/n. Who knew you had a thing for Asgardians? More specifically, Odinson's."

Y/n glares at him. "You say one more thing, and I will not hesitate to kill you."

"I'd like to see you try."

Y/n begins to charge him, but two strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her back. "Loki, let me go," she whines.

"You can't kill Tony," he says.

"But I want to!"

"No."

"But-"

"Y/n. Behave." Y/n reluctantly stops. He spins her around so that she is looking at him.

She observes his face. Piercing blue eyes, a sharp jawline, beautiful raven hair, big nose. All of it comes together to put together Loki. And it's beautiful. He's beautiful.

"Tony, get out," Y/n whispers.

He observes the situation and immediately understands. Loki slams the door in his face. He turns back around and looks at her.

Suddenly, what she need to do next is clear. She walks up to him and places her palm on his cheek. He closes his eyes and sighs, pressing into her hand slightly. 

Y/n gets closer to him until their noses are touching. She slowly lowers her lips onto his. Y/n slips into the feeling of his lips working their magic on her. They break from their euphoria for breath.

"Wow," they whisper at the same time.

They chuckle and Loki rests his forehead on hers, before pulling back. "What does this mean?!" He asks.

Y/n's eyes widen. She pulls herself away. Looking around at her room, she notices all the things that she doesn't like in her room. Ad they all have one thing in common. They're Thor's.

His cape, pictures of them together, hair products. So. Many. HAIR. PRODUCTS. Y/n closes her eyes and pictures what she wants her room to look like. Loki's cape. Loki's helmet. Pictures of Loki and her. Loki's hair products.

When she opens her eyes again, they fall on Loki, he is staring at her quizically. "I need to go," Y/n whispers before rushing out of the room.