Chapter 11

A/N: Hello everybody! Today is March 23, 2020. I am sorry that I haven't updated in a while. The coronavirus has been slowly creeping into my town and we are just got quarentined for a month. My school is shut down, and brawls are breaking out at Costco over toilet paper. Sneeze and cough into your sleeves or a tissue, wash your hands like you just shook hands with Donald Trump, use hand sanitizer frequently, and don't let anybody touch your stuff. Stay safe and stay healthy. If you like Star Wars, be sure to go check out my Kylo Ren x Reader, Reality. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

The last thing she sees is the Avengers team staring at her from the alley opening.

When Y/n finally comes too, she feels ropes tight against her wrists and she notices that is is extrememly dark. She groans. "Okay, wherever you are, can you please come out so that we can get this over with? I really want to go back to bed."

She hears a chuckle from the darkest corner of the room. "Soooo cliche. Hiding in the darkest corner of the room than emerging to scare me? Jesus, get a new routine," Y/n groans.

A man emerges from the shadows, flabbergasted. "I'm so tired," Y/n says. "You have no idea what I have been through for the past month. So if you could just like let me go, I'll be on my way, and nobody has to get hurt."

The man chuckles. "I can't let you do that. You see, you have information that I need, and I will get it in any way that I have to." 

Y/n groans. "I know, I know. Torture and stff like that."

The man smiles sinisterly. He takes a pair of pliers. "Now, tell me, what is your full name and who are you in the Avengers?"

Y/n looks away and takes in the entirety of the room. There are red splotches randomly placed on the floor, but other than that, the entire room is gray. There is a panel of one-way mirrors on one side of the room.

The man gets closer to her. "You didn't answer my question."

"And I'm not going to, buttwad," Y/n retorts. He presses the pliers into the side of her face. "I reccomend that you do, sweetheart."

She glares at him with pure hatred. "I am not your sweetheart," she growls. He takes her jaw and pries it open. Y/n screws her eyes shut and lets out a loud exhale, perfectly fine with letting physical pain overpower her mental pain. Before the pliers touch her teeth, she hears a very familiar voice booming around the room.

"That's enough. We were never actually going to hurt her," Cap says. The man shrinks back as the one-way windows slowly reveal Nat, Tony, Clint, Thor, Wanda and Vis, and Bruce. Y/n looks around. 

"Are you fricking kidding me?! What the frick is this?!" She yells. 

Natasha and Steve wince. "It's okay, Y/n," Steve says. He motions for the man to untie me. When he does, she grabs him. She twirls him around so that her arm is around his neck.

Glaring at Thor, she whispers, "You did this." With that, she twists his neck and snaps it. Clint grabs his bow and arrow, Natasha holds her guns, Steve reaches for his shield, Thor summons Mjolnir, and Natasha begins glowing.

"If you couldn't tell already, I'm pissed. So somebody better start talking before I hurt somebody else, or before you 'kidnap' someone else," Y/n growls.

"I knew you weren't okay. You say you are, but you're not, Y/n," Thor begins.

"I noticed it," Natasha continues.

"We all noticed it," chimes Clint.

"We were just trying to look out for you," Steve says.

Wanda places her hand on the glass. "We all care too much about you."

Y/n turns away in anger. "So your way of looking out for me is to pretend to kidnap me?! Are you serious? Who does that?! I mean, you could have forced me to go to therapy or something, but this?! THIS?! God. This is such crap," she cries out. "I mean, I thought you cared about me, but nobody does this to someone they love!"

The team starts backing away when they notice something. Y/n is slowly rising off the ground.