THIRTEEN

James pulled into the lot with a large building. On appearance, it looked abandoned and ready to be demolished. Cracked pavement loaded with bikes, vehicles. Peeling paint. "Oh my," said softly while pulling off the helmet.

"New clubhouse. We've always had one." James said. "Mostly for appearances. Later, more of a hang out place to let off steam. Not an organised club, but is." He tipped the bike, then assisted her in getting off. Turning, they watched Alex pull in in the truck with the boys. "We're still fixing it up. There's a game room for them, they'll be safe."

"James. With what Donald does, the others, were you part of it?"

"Yes. Not for long though. I got out when their mother passed away." Watching the boys run pass, "I couldn't let them be without a father." Linking their fingers, "come on."

Walking slowly, "we have a lot to talk about."

Turning to her, "we do. We couldn't say anything without revealing their cover, babe. After the match, we'll have a sit down, okay."

Pat met them at the doorway, taking her hand he led them in. Bar set up to the far right, a new pool table, and conference room on the left. Booths and tables. Alex standing in a doorway which led to the game room for the boys.

Out in back, several floor mats were laid out. Scott smiled as he walked over, "you made it."

"Don't be cocky." Looking at the crowd to the side, "did you have to invite everyone?"

"Baby, you're the current club princess," James said against her neck with several kisses.

"Quit rubbing against my ass James."

Biting her neck, "never.

Letting out a sigh and looking for help, "VP."

Smiling, he couldn't help but to tease, "if I wasn't married, I would be too." More seriously, "stay focused. Pick your opponent, settle up on the mats. Pres wants to know your proficiency."

"Weapons?"

"You cleared that already. How are you with knives?"

"Less proficient. James, step away." He pulled his hand from the front of her jeans. "Rules?"

"Don't go down. Tap out when you've had enough. You'll be fine. We have a first aid kit and ice for later." His hand rubbed down her arm, then left.

Turning she looked at James, "what was that?"

"What?"

"The PDA! Bedroom stuff without the bed or the room for that matter!"

Smiling he took her hand, placing it over his impressive bulge. "I need to be inside you. This," he indicated with his chin, "you, has me turned on." Biting his lip ring. "Big time."

"Getting my ass handed to me makes you horny? That's ridiculous!"

Smiling, "ever since you came to the house for Jared's meds and lost your temper baby. You have this. I have faith in you."

"If I win, I want this," gripping his package, "if I lose, double."

Pulling the top of her shirt out, taking a peek down, "babies, I'll be seeing you soon." Releasing her shirt with a smile, "let's go."

Taking her hand, they walked over to Donald. "About time. Thought you two were going to put on a show. Questions?"

Glancing around, "how is this usually done?"

"Same as Scott said. Don't go down, tap when you're done. Need a demonstration?" She shook her head no. "Last question," Donald stood over her until they had eye contact. "Ever a victim of domestic violence?"