Prologue

Fredbears laughter fills the halls as the other animatronics leave the area. It's just you and Fredbear now.

You rush to close doors so that Fredbear doesn't get in and also so you don't die. Not like it mattered, if you did die, you would be back in your bedroom so that the animatronics can kill you again. It's as if you were in a video game... but you're not. This is real life.

"Nightmares just come from the mind child. There's no need to be afraid, they're not real."

They're not real. He's... He's right. They're not real... I just... need to wake up and it'll be over?

"Wake up Michael. This is all just a bad Dream."

"And you're never waking up."

A new animatronic suddenly came out of the Shadows. He looked like Fredbear but he was black. His skin was transparent, so you could see his endoskeleton. He was wearing a yellow hat and a yellow bowtie.

The most noticeable thing were his eyes. They were blood red. He was staring right through your Soul. You couldn't move, his stare paralyzed you.

"Michael... this is all just a bad Dream that you'll never wake up from. I'll feast on your fears forever. You'll have Nightmares forever. Nightmares you can't ever escape from. You'll be haunted for the rest of your life."

The animatronic then proceeded to kill you as it lunged toward you! You got off the bed and ran outside the door. The animatronic burst through the door, tearing it right of it's hinges!

You continued running, but there was no end. There was no exit...

"Don't worry my friend. I'll help you, but must be in the bed. When you're there, close your eyes..."

As the animatronic pursues you, you go in your bedroom and slam the door in it's face. You hear a thud as it falls down on the floor.

You get in the bed and close your eyes hoping Fredbear would save you. Hoping the Nightmares would go away.

Your eyes remained closed as you hear footsteps coming closer... and closer... and closer...

...

Nothing. The footsteps completely stopped. Are they... gone? Is everything... alright? Is it safe to open your eyes? You weren't sure so you kept your eyes shut, until you fell asleep.

"You're safe Michael. No Nightmares can hurt you. It's safe to open your eyes."

You slowly open your eyes as you find yourself on a bed of flowers and a gaping hole above. Next to you was a Human, a girl. She was unconscious. Hopefully you're safe... for now.