Chapter 13: Befriending Undyne, Part 1 (becoming friends)

(Extended Chapter. Woo Hoo.)

Michael POV

After that encounter with Mettaton, we decided to go to Papyrus, who was with Undyne in Waterfall.

"OH, HELLO!" Papyrus said waving. "NOW THAT YOU TWO ARE HERE, ARE YOU READY TO HANG OUT WITH UNDYNE?"

You two nodded. "OH, AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE TO GIVE HER THIS." Papyrus said pulling out yellow bone in a red ribbon. "SHE LOVES THESE."

Papyrus then knocked on the door. A bunch of sounds and noises could be heard before the door finally opened, which was a mouth? Her entire house is a fish.

"Hi Papyrus. Now, are you ready for our extra-private one-on-one training?" Undyne asked.

"YOU BET I AM. AND I BROUGHT SOME FRIENDS." Papyrus said stepping to the side.

"Hi, I don't think we've..." Undyne stopped talking when she saw you both. She looked at Papyrus, then back at you two with a fake smile. "Why don't. You three. Come in?"

You three went inside as the door shut closed.

"HERE UNDYNE. MY FRIENDS BROUGHT A GIFT FOR YOU, ON THIER OWN." Papyrus said bringing out the same bone he showed you earlier.

"Uhhh... thanks." Undyne said grabbing the bone. "I'll, uh, put it with the others."

Undyne then went over to a drawer opening it, which had dozens of identical bones, putting it in then closed it.

"So, are we ready to start?" Undyne asked.

"WHOOPSY DOOPSY, I JUST REMEMBERED. I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. YOU THREE HAVE FUN." Papyrus said then jumped through the window shattering it.

"..." Undyne said nothing. "So, why are you two here? To rub your victory in my face? To humiliate me even further? IS THAT IT?"

You both quickly said no.

"Then why are you here? ..! Wait, I get it. You think that I'm gonna be friends with you, huh? RIGHT???"

You both said yes.

"Really? How delightful! I accept! Let's all frolick in the fields of friendship!" Undyne said with a smile you both knew was fake. "...NOT! Why would I EVER be friends with you two!? If you two weren't my houseguest's, I'd beat you both up right now! You're the enemy of everyone's Hope's and Dreams! I WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIENDS. Now, get out of my house!" Undyne yelled as Papyrus stood in front of the window outside.

"DANG! WHAT A SHAME. I THOUGHT UNDYNE COULD BE FRIENDS WITH YOU TWO. BUT I GUESS... I OVERESTIMATED HER. SHE'S JUST NOT UP TO THE CHALLENGE." Papyrus then quickly ran off.

"Challenge!? What!? Papyrus! Wait a second..! Darnit!" Undyne said. "He thinks I can't be friends with you two? Fuhuhu! What a joke! I could make friends with wimpy losers like you two anyday! I'll show him! Listen up you two. We're not just going to be friends. We're going to be... BESTIES. I'll make you two like me so much... you won't be able to think of anyone else! Fuhuhuhu! It's the perfect Revenge! ...Why don't you two have a seat. I'll get another chair." Undyne then went to her room and came out with a chair.

"Comfortable? I'll get you both something to drink." She went to the fridge and brought out some stuff and set them on the counter. (Soda, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Sugar.)

When you went to get something (strangely Frisk was still sitting down) Undyne suddenly chucked a spear at the table breaking it and making you both jump.

"HEY! DON'T GET UP! YOU'RE THE GUEST! SIT DOWN AND ENJOY YOURSELF!" Undyne then put a hand to her head. "...Um, why not just point to what you want? You can use the spear!"