Chapter 10: ...Vs Undyne

(Extended Chapter, Woo Hoo!)

Michael POV

We went through Waterfall pretty quickly. There were lots of monsters and we encountered Undyne a few times. There was many battles, but there is one we both can see coming.

...

We visited Napstablook who liked music and a Mad Dummy who had anger issues.

"I'll scare your Souls out of your body's!"

The area turned black as both of our Souls popped out. Frisks Soul was bright red while mine was just red with a black outline, but it was barely noticeable.

Here. He. Comes!

*Slash!

-9999999

"Ahahahahahaha! Get out of here you Dummy!"

Nightmare laughed as the Dummy turned to dust. His claws were covered in dust now as his eyes glowed brighter.

"Those pills won't stop me from killing you. Those pills only prevent Nightmares! We can still attack you in the real World and not just the Dream World."

Nightmare walked closer slowly, his mouth hanging open showing his razor sharp teeth.

You couldn't die here. You didn't want to die here. But then, you remembered something.

You snapped your fingers and a giant skull appeared, surprising Nightmare. It opened it's mouth firing a glowing red beam hitting Nightmare. He was knocked down as he disappeared.

Frisk was speechless as she looked at the skull as it disappeared. She didn't know what to say.

"Wha- how!? What was that!?" Frisk asked in shock.

"Oh, I don't know. I just... remembered." I responded.

...

We continued going through Waterfall and encountered Undyne a few times but Monster Kid was there.

We then got to a tall... very tall mountain? And on top was a monster in armor. You knew this was Undyne. She was standing on the peak like an epic warrior.

She then turned around noticing we were there. It was impressive how she was able to stand there without falling.

"So, you're the two Humans that have fallen. You've gone through Snowdin and probably won dozens of battles. You must think you two are sooo cool." Undyne said. "Well I think NOT. You two should've died earlier but, since you two have made it so far. I think you deserve to hear the tragic tale of our people... no. Screw it! Why should I tell you two that Story, when You're about to DIE! NGAAAAAHHH!!"

She screamed and pulled her helmet off and threw it down, revealing her face. You saw that she was a fish monster with an eye patch. She had sharp teeth and fish like features.

"YOU! You're both standing in the way of everyone's Hope's and Dream's! Alphys's History books made me think Humans were cool... with their giant robots and Flowery swordswoman." She said. "But you two. You're just cowards! Hiding behind that kid so you two could run away from me again! And let's not forget your wimpy goody-two-shoes-schtick! Oooooh. I'm making such a difference by hugging random strangers! Fuhuhuhu!"

Undyne screamed but then calmed down with grin on her face.

"Step foward when you two are ready." She said waiting.

You were ready to fight but Frisk went the opposite direction reaching her hand out to touch something... that wasn't there. She then came back to you ready. You decided not to question what she did that for but you two were ready to fight Undyne... hopefully. You both stepped foward.

"Alright, no escape!" She said suddenly jumping down as the area turned black

"En guarde!" Undyne said swinging her spear at us turning both of our Souls green, but mine still had the black outline.

"As long as your green, you can't escape. Unless you learn to face danger head on! You won't last a second against me!"

Our Souls created a green shield to block projectiles.

Undyne started summoning spears to attack us. We blocked them all.

When you blocked your first spear, your shield deflected it back! Your shield deflected all the spears that hit yours! This took Undyne by surprise as she quickly summoned a wall of spears.

Frisks shield didn't deflect at all. She was confused and surprised.

"Hah! Thought you could hit me with your deflection?" She said laughing.

*Undyne points heroically towards the sky.

She threw more spears as you deflected them back tiring Undyne quickly.

"I. Won't lose. To two little PUNKS!" She screamed swinging her spear turning our Souls red, meaning we have no shields, but we could move.

We ran around the area dodging spears like crazy. While we were dodging Frisk pulled my shirt.

"Michael, we can run from Undyne. We can move since our Souls are red."

You both ran past Undyne as she was throwing spears.

"Hey- What!? Get back here!" She yelled running after us. She was really fast and was catching up fast.

She catches up to us swinging her spear turning our Souls green.

"No. Escape!"

She threw spears as I deflected them back. She was getting exhausted, but she wouldn't give up.

She turned our Souls red as she threw spears at us. We started running as Undyne chased us. Before she could get to is, Frisk's phone rang!

"Hello?" Frisk said

"HELLO FRISK! I WAS WONDERING, YOU, ME, AND UNDYNE COULD HANG OUT! BEING VERY COOL. HOW DOES THAT SOUND?" Papyrus asked.

You were afraid that Undyne would catch you both, but Undyne stopped.

"Yeah, that sounds great Papyrus!" Frisk said nervously.

"OK. WE'LL MEET AT UNDYNE'S HOUSE. IT'S IN WATERFALL, YOU CAN'T MISS IT."

"Ok bye Papyrus."

Frisk hung up and grabbed your arm and ran to Hotland while Undyne pursued us.

We both saw Sans sleeping and I went to Sans trying to wake him up, but he wouldn't wake up so we kept on running.

Undyne went to Sans trying to wake him up slamming her hands on the post.

"Sans! Sans! Wake up!" Undyne yelled in Sans face, but Sans stayed asleep. "Nevermind."

We both got to a water cooler that had cold water. Undyne chased us all the way here and she was about to catch us but... she started sweating.

"Armor... so... hot. Need... Water." She said then collapsed on the ground.

"Umm... should we..."

"Yeah, get a cup of water." Frisk said.

You went to get a cup of water, walked over to Undyne and poured the water on her. In less than a second she got up, looking around then at you two. She had a disgusted face then turned around and walked away without a word.

But, what they didn't know was that they were being watched by Nightmare!

"Hmm... it seems you two work very well together. You beat Undyne."

Nightmare then faded away and disappeared.