Chapter 15: MORE Quiz Shows! (Corrupted?)

"So, It seems that Undyne's house burned down, as expected. But, now Michael has the Powers of a God! He can't keep those Powers, the Soul... it'll kill him."

...

Michael POV

"Michael..." Undyne said. "That. Was. AWESOME! When were you able to do that?"

"W-What? I don't know h-how I did that?" I said.

"Heh, you know what?" Undyne said dropping her spear. "I don't actually want to hurt any of you. At first, I hated your stupid saccharine schtick, but... the way you hit me right now. And you not meaning it... reminded me of someone I used to train with. Now I know you two aren't some wimpy losers. You're wimpy losers with big hearts!" Undyne said with a big smile. "Just like him..."

"Listen, humans. It seems that you and Asgore are fated to fight. But knowing him... he probably doesn't want to. Talk to him. I'm sure you can persuade him to let you both go home. Eventually, some mean human will fall down here... and I'll take their Soul instead. That makes sense, right? Fuhuhu. Oh, and if you two do hurt Asgore... I'll take the Human Souls... Cross the barrier... and beat the hell out of you both. That's what friends are for, right?Fuhuhu! Now let's get the hell out of this flaming house!"

You three finally got out of Undyne's house, which was on fire.

"Well, that was fun, huh? We'll have to hang out again another time..! But, uh, somewhere else I guess. In the meantime, I guess I'll hang with Papyrus. So if you need me, drop by Snowdin, OK!?" Undyne yelled in both of your ears. "OH! And if you ever need help... just give Papyrus a ring, ok? Since we're in the same spot, I'll be able to talk too! Well, see ya later, punks... OH! WAIT! This is sudden, but... can you deliver something for me? Papyrus suggested that I ask you two. But he told me when I still hated you both, so..." Undyne said narrowing her eyes. "Uh! Anyway! Here! Just take it!"

*You both got Undyne's Letter!

"Well, what are you both waiting for!? Go deliver it!" Undyne yelled then realized something. "...uhhh... oh, yeah... It's addressed to Dr. Alphys. OK, see you!"

Undyne then started running to Papyrus's house without stopping past... a metal object..?

"Huh, why is He..." He was cut off when Mettaton jetpacks through Waterfall all the way to Undyne's burning house.

"I AM HERE." Mettaton said then sees Undyne's burning house and Michael and Frisk. "HMM... ISN'T THIS FABULOUS. MICHAEL AND FRISK ARE TOGETHER AS EXPECTED. AND IT SEEMS THAT UNDYNE'S HOUSE HAS BURNED DOWN."

"Nope!!" You said but Mettaton's arm extended to grab the back of your shirt, pulling you back.

"NOPE. YOU CAN'T LEAVE JUST YET. WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THE QUIZ SHOW." Mettaton said wagging his finger.

"NOW, PREPARE FOR MORE DRAMA. MORE BLOODSHED. MORE ROMANCE BECAUSE WE WILL DEFINITELY HAVE THAT HERE."

The area turns black.

The Souls of Michael and Frisk appear as Mettaton blocks the way. Can this timeline get anymore çøŕřüptēđ¿

They're fighting Mettaton in Waterfall, what next? Mettaton EX fight in Hotland!?

"I MAY BE A ROBOT, BUT WATER DOESN'T FAZE ME ONE BIT. BECAUSE I AM WATER PROOF!" Mettaton sang while a question appeared on his screen.

Who (could've) upgraded Mettaton?

A. Papyrus
B. Undyne
C. Dr. Alphys
D. Dr. ??????

You and Frisk press C. as the correct answer.

"CORRECT! NEXT QUESTION."

Who's house was this?

A. Papyrus
B. Dr. ??????
C. Dr. Alphys
D. Undyne

You both pick D. and ignore the fact that there's an unknown Monster.

"SEEMS LIKE YOU TWO GOT THE HANG OF THIS!"

Who is Dr. Alphys?

A. Royal Guard
B. Royal Scientist
C. Assistant
D. B. And C.

You and Frisk picked B.

"CORRECT. NOW, NEXT FEW QUESTIONS WON'T BE VERY EASY."

Who is Nightmare?

A. King of Nightmares
B. Leader of Nightmares
C. Dark Lord
D. None

Frisk didn't know, but you did. You picked B.

"NICE ONE! I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT."

Who is Chara?

A. One of the Six Souls
B. Child of Royal Family
C. A. and B.
D. None

It seems that Frisk probably knows this one because she picked B.

"ALRIGHT, LAST QUESTION."

Do both of you have a Crush on each other?

A. Yes
B. Double Yes
C. Heck yeah!
D. No

You both looked over the answer choices. You were looking at every choice except D.

Frisk was on the other side of a wall Mettaton somehow made.

You made your choice, and so did Frisk.

"WELL. IT SEEMS BOTH OF YOU PICKED THE SAME ANSWER..."

C. Heck yeah

You both start blushing because Mettaton knew about from the beginning.

"WELL, THAT CONCLUDES THIS QUIZ SHOW. UNTIL NEXT TIME, BEAUTIES." Mettaton then jetpacks out of Waterfall past an unseen Monster.

"Well, that sure was interesting." He said before disappearing.