𝖎𝖎.

"BROKEN MIRROR"

"BROKEN MIRROR"

You're strong because you endure.

- Brett Talbot, Teen Wolf -

⇉🜛🜞🜛⇇

From now on, the story will be written in 3rd person and past tense.

⇉🜛🜞🜛⇇

The past week had been hectic, to say the least

The past week had been hectic, to say the least. On top of working a couple cases, Lexa had been busy catching up on paperwork and moving herself out of the apartment she formerly shared with Archer to Derek's home. He'd been gracious enough to house her pup, Sirius, as well. His claim was that it would give Klooney someone to spend time with while they were gone, but she remembers seeing Derek with Sirius. He just loved that dog too much to say no.

When she and Derek had shown up together day after day, questions arose, but were never verbally expressed. So it became routine for the pair to show up to work playfully bickering back and forth over stupid stuff with their coffee. But this morning, something else had happened. When they showed up, it was quiet and there was no coffee; everyone was stunned at the break in their new routine. Something had happened between them getting back from the case and showing up the next morning.

"So what happened with you and JJ at the Redskins game, huh," Derek questioned Spencer as they, with Lexa in tow, walked to their desks together.

"Top secret," is the only thing Spencer said in response. Just as Lexa was about to ask the young genius another question, she got cut off by another female agent.

"Derek, hey." Derek made a sound of acknowledgment, prompting the agent to continue. "I put the transcript from the last prison interview on your desk."

"Okay. It wasn't classified rush. You could've sent it inner-office," Derek said as the agent walked between him and Lexa.

The agent turned around with a flirty smirk to face Derek while saying, "I could have." As she walked ahead with her back turned to the trio, Spencer gaped at the interaction while Lexa narrowed her eyes at the ground after having looked down to her shoes, and Derek just smiled proudly.