𝖎𝖛.

"THE FOX"

"THE FOX"

Do not be afraid of the monsters; make them afraid of you.

- Unknown -

⇉🜛🜞🜛⇇

Dr. Thomas Fuller wrote, "With foxes, we must play the fox."

 "He's so gorgeous

"He's so gorgeous." Hayley had brought Jack, her and Hotch's son, to the bureau and Garcia, JJ, and Lexa were all doting on how cute he was while Spencer was still confused by the notion.

"If you find baldness and wrinkles attractive," Spencer said. Lexa playfully slapped him in the arm with the back of her hand to get him to stop.

"Look at his little witty bitty nose," Garcia praised as Derek approached. He stuck his head between Garcia and Lexa, over their shoulders.

"Don't you want one of these, Der," Lexa questioned, feeling his hot breath on her neck.

"Mm. I'll stick to practicing," Derek denied before walking towards the break room. All the adults, except Spencer, laughed at that while Lexa's face heated up a bit, catching JJ and Penelope's attention.

"Congratulations," Elle said as she walked up with a solemn expression on her face.

"Thanks," the Hotchner parents replied. Hotch looked at his coworkers as he held his son telling them, "She's amazing. I'm a little terrified." Hayley looked over at the files in Elle's hands and her face slowly turned more serious and disappointed.

"Well, uh, we should get going," Hayley decided. Lexa had followed Hayley's eyes to the files and her shoulders sagged slightly. She waved goodbye to her colleagues and Hayley before stalking off to the break room to grab a few more cups of coffee for the team.

⇉🜛🜞🜛⇇

"Crawford family. Murdered three days ago," Gideon announced as he stood staring at the board of evidence.