𝖛𝖎𝖎.

"ANNABEL"

"ANNABEL"

Never trust a survivor until you find out what she did to survive.

- Unknown -

⇉🜛🜞🜛⇇

 "His delusions are important, because that's what we have to play to," Gideon informed Agent Morreti as he and his team stepped up to the monitor

"So the question of the day," Derek began.

"What does he believe is happening here," Gideon finished. As the Dallas agent explained what he'd been doing, Spencer noticed something on the monitors courtesy of the security cameras in the train car.

"Hey, guys," the young doctor said with a slightly raised voice. His colleagues all turned to face him and he pointed at the monitor.

⇉🜛🜞🜛⇇

Running. That's all I'd been doing for days. Ever since the announcement was made. I can still hear the words echoing in my ears, swirling in my mind, dictating my every movement, influencing every thought.

Attention competitors! There has been a change in plans. We have a new frontrunner: Lexa McGarrett with 38 individual kills on the outside. That's not to say she didn't take life on the inside. Nevertheless, whoever brings me her corpse will survive to see the end. Happy hunting ladies.

Then static. I've been attacked more times than I can count, each time forcing me to take another life each time. Until her. She had chocolate brown hair with eyes to match. Looking no older than thirteen, I couldn't bring myself to kill her. To end her existence though she hadn't lived long in this cruel world.

 To end her existence though she hadn't lived long in this cruel world

Her name was Cameron, Cameron Fale. She was a foster kid in Virginia that had run off and lived on the streets. She'd come to me begging for death since everyone she'd allied herself with was dead. But I couldn't do it. So, instead, I swore I would protect her like she was my family. And I failed.