𝖎𝖝.

"FACING LIFE"

"FACING LIFE"

"Are you alive?"

"Obviously."

"Then get up."

- Brett Talbot & Liam Dunbar, Teen Wolf -

⇉🜛🜞🜛⇇

They had been laughing and joking around when the doors opened. The familiar sound was met with an unfamiliar scent in the air, a new tread on the carpet. Lexa snapped to attention, cutting off the copious laughter erupting from her and her colleagues. They came in suits and that was what tipped her off. Her hand immediately fell upon the gun holstered to her waist. Elle, Derek, Spencer, JJ, and Penelope were quick to pick up on the blonde's sudden caution.

 Elle, Derek, Spencer, JJ, and Penelope were quick to pick up on the blonde's sudden caution

"Is Lexa McGarrett here," one of the men asked. He was wearing a tan trench coat, a black suit jacket over a white button-up, and a blue tie. His eyes were a piercing electric blue, lit up by the glint of determination taking up permanent residence. Those who were once sitting now stood defensively, ready for whatever was to come their way.

"Depends who's asking," Lexa retorted. Something in her gut told her that this wasn't just a wellness visit from the bureau. This time the other man, clad in a midnight black suit, answered.

"Special Agents Hunter and Rodger, Internal Affairs." The IA agents displayed their badges in conformation that they were who they claimed.

"What can we do for you," JJ wondered. Lexa still stood stiff as a board. Her back was straighter than a plank of wood, her hands fisted so tightly that her nails were bound to leave marks if they didn't draw blood.

"We're looking for Lexa McGarrett. Any idea where we can find her," Blue Eyes, Hunter, repeated. Lexa left her hand loosely resting on her firearm, but stepped forward with a malicious gaze. It was something she reserved for criminals, but something in her gut led her to think that it was a necessary action when faced with these two.