SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN
FEBRUARY 5TH, WEDNESDAY

TOBIAS WACH

● ● ●

I hated lectures. They were so boring. Everything just went into one ear and came out the other. I tried my best to keep my eyes open but the palm of my hand made for an excellent pillow. It was honestly better than my soft pillow I had at home. It seemed like class was the only place for me to sleep because at home, my thoughts ran wild.

I still didn't text Brandon, but I really did try to. I prepared so many possible things to say and saved them in my notes, but I couldn't work up the courage to actually use them.

I even had a dream about him which made sense since he was all I ever thought about.

Well, him and school, specifically, my grades but he was thought about a lot more.

In my dream, I texted him and he didn't respond and that was it. That was the dream. It was depressing, I know but it was reality.

I was just going to have to obsess over him at the back of our class as I stared at the back of his head. Did I mention he sat right in front of me? I honestly wished I sat a little more to my right so I could see more than just the back of his head.

Don't get me wrong. The back of his head was cute. He was just cute. Attractive. Sexy. Wow. Like how could someone have a sexy head shape? That was such a weird thing that totally made sense in my head and probably only in my head.

Anyway, I loved his head. Not in a dirty way. PG-13, Tobias. No need for a boner thinking about the other head.

Why was I having dirty thoughts in a Microbiology class?

It was because Brandon was hot and I wanted him so bad and because he stood up and he was wearing sweatpants. They were grey. I didn't try to look, but I looked and my face was on fire. I couldn't have been the only one who saw that. He was getting some tissue and when he sat back down, I looked at his butt and it was nice. He had a nice butt.

I felt so dirty. I was a perv. It was official. I was a creep. I hated myself so much.

"Make a note of that because it's a very important thing to remember on the upcoming test," Professor Sabrina said.

I didn't even know what to make a note of. I was too tired to care and too tired to properly look at the board. My eyes were heavy, and I couldn't hold them open much longer. I was just going to keep them closed for at least five minutes. After that, I would've been fine, so I closed my eyes and gave in to my sleepiness.

I dreamt of Brandon. Of course, I did. We were sitting together in a living room, probably his, and we were holding hands while something was playing on the T.V.

"You okay?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. It was weird because in most of my dreams, I didn't really talk.

He smiled. "Good."

Shortly after that, he started to come in for a kiss and I wanted it so bad but something smelled like it was burning. It smelled like like burning meat.

Suddenly, an alarm went off, and I jumped out of my sleep. It sounded like a fire alarm. It was the fire alarm

"Please evacuate the building. This is not a drill. Again. Please evacuate the building. This is not a drill."

Everyone looked around the class with panicked looks on their faces and then looked at the professor for instructions.

"Alright. Everyone use exit 6 and leave your items where they are but bring your coats!"