Intro

I hope you like this story! Please star and comment! Enjoy!

Cast:

Rob Lowe as: Sodapop

Lily James as: Caren Winston

I walked up to the spot Dally told me we'd meet. It had been three years since we saw each other, and I finally had the courage to leave our father.

I pulled my denim jacket closer around me as I waited for him impatiently. Being alone made me jumpy.

I heard a mans' voice and I spun around, facing Dally.

"Dally!" I screeched as I jumped up to hug him.

He pulled me up, "Caren, I sure am glad to see you."

"I've missed ya so much. You would even believe it."

He put me down and gave me a sad smile.

Without noticed, he pulled a gun out from behind him, and shot himself.

"Dally!" I scream, rushing to his side.

"I was a terrible brother." He uttered, as his eye role to the back of his head.

~~~

I wake up, a cold sweat consuming me. I shudder, I have this nightmare every night.

I pull back the covers of my bed, and shrug on a big shirt before I open the door to my room and saunter out.

I see a pack of cigars on the kitchen table, and grab one out. Then I see Ponyboy's lighter and go outside before lighting a cigarette.

Sitting on the porch steps, the street is silent in as the night goes by.

I drew in a deep breath of smoke. Then release, watching the smoke leave my body.

Things have been getting back together after a few months. Darry continues his job, and so does Soda. Ponyboy is doing good in school again, but it took weeks. I dropped out not long after Johnny and Dally's deaths.

I feel like everyone one is fine again, except me. I worry everyday that my father will show up and take me away from everything I know. That he'll abuse me, and lock me up, but Soda swears he'll do whatever he can to stop that from happening.

I hear the front door open and close, I turn around to see Soda standing there, shirtless.

"Mind if I sit with ya?" He asks, and I nod.

He takes a seat beside me, and shivers.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"Naw, had another nightmare." I confess.

"About Dally?" He asks carefully, though he knows full well Ill tell him.

"Yeah, and my dad."

Soda looks at me, a caring look in his eyes.

"Caren, I ain't gonna let anything happen to you, ya hear?"

I rest my head on his shoulder, "I know you won't. You've always been so amazing to me. I don't deserve ya."

Soda looks at me, a slight frown planted on his face, "You deserve everything good this world has to offer."

I look up to meet his gaze, then stomp out the
cigar before cuddling up in his arms.

"Caren?" He asks quietly, holding me close.

"Yeah?"

"I've been meaning to say thing for a long time. I like you, like really like you."

I smile, "Soda, I don't like you."

He looks at me sadly, "What do you mean?"

"I love you." I laugh, as he hugs me tighter.

"You scared me for a sec there, Caren."

I look into his before he tilts his head so our faces are almost touching, "Can I?" Soda asks permission.

"Yes." I reply.

He kisses me, passionately and carefully. I run my hand through his perfect hair, and his hand traveling to the curve of my back.

We pull away, and I nuzzle him, taking in his smell.

I yawn. "You tired?" Soda asks me kindly.

I only nod, and he picks me up and carries me back inside. I makes his way to my room, and lays me down gently.

As he's about to leave, I turn around, "Soda, stay will you. I won't have nightmares with you with me."

He turns around and grins, "I'd be glad to."

He climbs into the bed, and wraps his arm around me protectively. I lay there, feeling his breath move my hairs.

He is my home......this is where I feel safe.