Prologe~I'm Sorry

"I'm sorry!" I said.
Tears nearly coming out. I can't let this bastard see me cry. Another slap comes toward my face this time the rings are in my direction.
"Help! Stop! MOM!" She was standing in the corner looking at me like I deserved this. This one hurt more than the last. More than the other times. All this for me making his god damn "coffee" wrong. My Step~Father takes a swig of his drink that I made so "badly".
"This tastes like garbage you little brat. I practically raised you and you make my drink taste this bad! I took both of you in after your father died. You were all practically homeless and you want to make me this liquid garbage." Then he tips over the mug on my head the liquid was burning my eyes. I couldn't see but I knew now looking through my blurring vision and the fact she didn't help me that my mother never wanted me and wasn't going to help me she loves him. Not me. So, I made a run for it. I ran up the stairs. But I hear his horrible,cruel voice yelling at me.
"Not so fast"
And he grabs me by my ankle and pulls me down. I definitely have a concussion. Then out of my blurry vision (which was getting better by the second ) I see a hand come over my face about to hit me then I blocked it but what came after changed.....

Everything.