Chapter 3. LAURA

* I don't proof read my work! I write as I go. Excuse any grammar errors *

Laura

                 I was at home home bored with nothing to do. After 3 rings Londy answered " Hi hunny". Said Londynn. " Where you at,  I'm bored". " Headed to the club to make sure these bitches and niggas in order. I also got too pay out today. Meet me up here with the pay out list"." Alright, imma get ready & im coming". We hang up. Yes my job title is Londynn's Accountant and I get pay damn good. I showered for about 45 minutes also trying too decide what I'm going to wear. My phone buzzed it was a text from Londynn.

My Baddie ✨❤️
I hope your ass leaving home

I ignored her text as I lotion my body with simple Jurgens lotion. I slid on under cloths. Touched up my face but I didn't do any heavy makeup. Finally I decided what I was going to wear. I got dressed in my royal blue dress it was short enough so that if I bend you see my underwear. It was sleeveless. The straps were made out of a silver chain. I wore my clear heels and hip hoops that's filled with diamonds too finish Off the look. I took one more look in the mirror &' sprayed myself with my Michael Korrs perfum and headed out. Damn I look good. I jumped in my royal blue Honda Accord 2020 & called Londy to let her know I was on my way.
                   11:49pm I arrived at sparks. As usual I don't wait in the line. I went straight to the front and entered. All eyes was on me. " sexy sexy". Was all I could hear while getting my first drink at the bar. When I was done I walked to the bank into Londy's office. " Here's your list". I said as I opened the door. " Damn Ma! You tryna make a bitch wet or some?" I laughed and waved Londy off. " let's go to the bar drink on you boss". " funny drinks always on me". " you smart". " give me 30 lemme rack my employees monies up". " okay meet me at the bar imma run you up a tab". After 4 cups Londy  finally came out. " give me four henny shots Rachael". " I think your friend had enough boss". " Did she ask you hoe?" " Chill Lou, she's good Rach". We took two to the head each and I pulled Londynn on the dance floor.

First time we fuck I told nobody

" Damn this my song Londy". That was the last thing I remember before waking up in my bed with a text from Londynn telling me too text her when I got up.