Chapter 25. LONDYNN- LAURA

LAURA
I woke up this morning in a lot of pain. I thought it was a dream. " I don't have a appetite. I just wanna lay in bed". " baby please eat something so you can take some pain killers. I'm sorry this happen to you I wish I could of came quicker so this didn't happen to you". I didn't respond I just laid there with tears in my eye". " baby I'll be right back".

LONDYNN
The look on Lou's face I could see she didn't want to me leave but she didn't complain. I was headed to the big 40 yard. Yep I have to make the person responsible for Lou's pain to suffer. When I got there I grab a chair and watch them both. " I need one of you to tell me why. You know what the two of you fuckers need to tell me fucking why". Nobody answered. I got up grabbed my taser and tased Shad. " Answer fucking me when I'm talking to you". " you was the one I wanted but I couldn't have you so I got her. Your lucky cause her Pussy was very sweet". Anger grew over me. " wrong answer bitch". I gun butted him. " Katty why the fuck you allowed that shit". " I want to be with you I had it all planned out in my head that we was going to be a couple and you would take care of me but she took you so I wanted her to hurt". " oh so you was a sick bitch?" I shot both of them in their head instantly killing them.
When I felt home I told Annya to keep and eye on Lou for me. " hey guys". " hi sus". " how she doing". " she needs you". Annya went to her room. " Lou you got to snap back you can't let this have a hold on you". " Londynn why me?" " they're sick baby but they can't hurt you anymore I solved it. I promise I'll always protect you".