Chapter 14. LONDYNN

LONDYNN

           I'm about to be 12Mil richer so I'm happy. When unc called this morning to tell me meet by the trap the pick up my money I told him I prefer to meet at his office so we can talk.
                As normally I busted through his office doors. " keep it fucking up". " nice to see you too unc". " wassup? Why this special visit". " well uncle Ronny I think it's time I set trapping aside". " Lola what do you mean? That's all you know. Your my strongest guy". " that's the problem. I'm a 21 year old female and the only thing I know is trapp. I'm still young and I want to venture out to other things I feel as though I have a lot going for myself. Don't get me wrong unc I love you Too pieces and appreciate everything you have done. You didn't have to step in when my mom died but you did. Although I'm not in the game anymore I'll always carry around everything you taught me and protect my family no matter what. Besides you have Natt". " I guess your right. I love you and want nothing but the best for you Lola". " thanks unc". " here 25Mil call it a parting gift". " thanks unc".
" Dad meet me by the bakery in an hour". I went to McDonalds got breakfast and went to meet my dad. One thing about my contractors once I put them on a job their on it. My dads bakery is completely done. " I didn't expect it to be this fast. Thank you sweety". " now dad here's a couple things. Your grand opening is Sunday so tomorrow you will have a lot of work. I have everything planned you and your helpers just have a lot of baking to do". " okay no problem I'm just glad to have something to use my time on". " good. Also I lost one of my incomes today so I'll need you to pick up on some bills. It shouldn't be too much because I paid your house off in full. All you have to do is pay Utilities and the expense of the things you and Annya wants but she's still In my budget. Everything my name is attached Too is a success so I process this bakery will do beyond good". " okay sweety but do you need any help finically". " no dad just take care of yourself my income is still high I just want to give you some responsibility". " ok Londy. I'm sorry if I'm a burden to you". " your not I still have you in my budget if you need help dad I just taught you would like to take care of yourself". " I understand". " did you decide what percentage of your income you want to donate?" " no" " well there you go something to think of".
On my way to Lou's and my heart is actually in my ass. I didn't know this how it feels to pursue a woman. " well what a surprise". " don't act like you don't wanna see me". " I was just about to cook now you can help me". " I'll do it Lou". I cooked shrimp pasta and salmon on the side. Laura was in her room while I was setting everything up. I platted our food. Lite candles and poured wine. When I was done I called Lou. " oh my gosh Londy what is this". " just something special for someone special". Her eyes was sparkling while she ate; I couldn't help it anymore. " Lou I'm trying to show you that I really want you and will do anything in my power to keep you". " Londynn" " Shh. I knew I was inlove with you for a long time but I wasn't sure if you would feel the same. Now I can't fight My feelings for you anymore I need you to be mine. I keep thinking about how sparkly your eyes get when you smile. That evil but sexy laugh you have. The fact that your so caring. I can't imagine anyone else having you but me or vice versa. I promise to never hurt you to always make you smile I wanna be the one to make you happy Lou but you have to let me." " how am I supposed to know your serious Londy". " you know you always told me to give up the trapp life. Well I did this morning. Before I came to you I knew I had to make a big commitment. Why are you crying". " because I love you all I ever wanted you to do was leave that game alone". I walked over stand Lou up and kissed her. It felt good for her to Kiss back and want it just as bad as me.

Yessss they are officially a couple.