Chapter 6. KATTY

Londynn

                  I was awoken by the sound of my phone. " Man who this". " Damn you really ain't tryna remember me". " it's mad early shorty". " it's 9'Oclock". " that's early for me but wats up". " you was suppose to call back remember". " my b I mean I'm sorry. I got caught up". " mhm how bout I come over and fix breakfast since you just got up". " how bout we hit ihop instead". " ok fine".

KATTY

                            I was inside my one bedroom apartment I shared with my cousin tae. " girl why are you blushing so much and look in a hurry". " girl tae you remember I was telling you the other night how I met this fine as bitch in sparks?" " yeah ok" " I have a breakfast date with her this morning girl". " does she know about shad?" " no that's not her business. Besides she look as though she got a whole lot of money if I play my cards right fuck shad I'll be with someone rich". " typical thot move ok". " whatever Tae, now get out my way let me hurry up get ready".
Picture of katty

                     Once I got to IHOP I went inside and got comfortable too wait on Londynn

Once I got to IHOP I went inside and got comfortable too wait on Londynn. I really hope this girls not standing me up. 15 minutes later she appeared. " my bad ma I'm fashionable late". " why do you talk like that". " how do I talk?" " like a guy or something". " I don't know I guess my job requires me to be around guys too much so things rubbed off". " what do you do for a living". " you'll figure that out sweetly". I shrugged what I thought was attitude off and ordered my food. Our food reached and it was an awkward silent while we ate. " so Londynn, your pretty hard too catch up with". " Iknow I'm sorry I work a lot". " you have me feeling like I'm running after you. I don't chase bitches". " I ain't no bitch so don't chase me". Damn this girl same to be a hard cookie to crack. I gave up trying and continued to eat my food in silence. The waiter came with the bill I tried too pay but Londynn insisted not like I was bothered by it.

LAURA

A typical Sunday routine. I went by Londynn after 1 too start cooking. I did yellow rice with cornbread. While Londynn made smothered chicken and greens. Once the food was done Londynn took me up a plate and glass of wine. We had some talk while we ate. Just as I got done cleaning the kitchen and was making my way to the front Rod Wave Popular loner came on. We screamed the lyrics to the top of our lungs. " that's my tone". " yeah Iknow weirdo". Londynn said laughing. We both laid in the couch and watched Netflix until we drop asleep. I pitched up and checked the time it was 8:29pm. " Londynn imma head out". " take some food for pops for me please". " ok no problem". " tell him imma see him in the morning". " okay now you want too much".