Chapter 15. LAURA

LAURA

             Londynn &' I spent all night hugging telling each other that we can't believe we are together. We also talk out what we want our lives to be like and the changes made. I can honestly say I'm happy to be dating my best friend. While we were talking last night we decided to move in together and because we are starting our new life together we are going around looking for the perfect house today. Our old houses will be sold.
               " baby I really like the last one". " me too. Monday we'll close the deal on it". We both fell inlove With a huge four bedroom house. " Lou you don't need a next Chanel bag but I want it". Londynn decided to take me to the mall since we had nothing else to do. " let's get food". We ate from this Chinese place in the food court. " I have to go check my club to make sure everything is in order you coming". " ew no that's work". " whatever I'm going to be doing a lot of that now. My workers won't have anymore freedom".

LONDYNN

                Seeing that things are about to change around here I called in my staff for meeting to let them know that I'll be around more often. Everyone seemed ok with it. Atleast they should be. I assessed the place thoroughly too see what needed to be done. Once I was done I went home I was glad the day was over but tomorrow was going to be another long day. After 4 rings Lou answered " wyd". " I'm about to go sleep. Are you home yet". " yes not to long ago reach". " okay goodnight babes". " goodnight".

Another short chapter.