Chapter 24. LONDYNN

LONDYNN
                These days went by very fast it's now my sister birthday I think I'm way more excited than her. All day Annya, Lou &' I were getting pampered. We got our hair nails and lashes done we also decided to get facials. All of us decided to try different color hairs. It's time to get ready for tonight it was going to be amazing. I hired a professional to do our makeup.
                 Annya was shocked when she saw Limo that was outside to pick her up. The mansion was already packed when we got there. Everyone was there. Even Uncle Ronny &' Natt. Annya face lite up like the sun once she saw everyone and the party it was amazing. Annya looked so good
Picture of Annya below.

Although I didn't like the fanny pack it was her night so her choice

Although I didn't like the fanny pack it was her night so her choice. She went inside to mingle while I took Lou's picture. Lou looked good as always.

Annya was enjoying herself and that's all that mattered to me

Annya was enjoying herself and that's all that mattered to me. This was one of the biggest parties I have thrown and I was pretty happy with the outcome. " Lou look I think Annya found a little boyfriend". " aww should we bother them". " no let her have her night". Lil Durk Homebody came on. That was my song I was dancing I didn't even realize people was recording me. It's been 15 minutes since Lou said she went to the bathroom so I decided to go look for her. Grabbing Natt along the way because I needed a picture.

LAURA           While I was walking into the bathroom a guy pushed me in and shut the door

LAURA
           While I was walking into the bathroom a guy pushed me in and shut the door. His face looks kind of familiar but I'm not sure. " Damn if you gotta pee so bad let me out". " I ain't gotta pee ma. I wanted your friend but look like you will have to do". It finally hit me. He was the guy from the club that night who was hitting on Londynn. " boy fuck out of here. Me nor my girl wants you". He pulled down his pants in front of me. I tired to go to the door but he pushed me. " I wanted to fuck your girl but you was mean so now I'll fuck You". This wasn't happening. " get the fuck out my way before you piss me off". He pushed me against the wall and unzipped my outfit. I tried to scream for help but the music was loud no one heard me. He took out his gun and put it to my head. " shut up bitch". He held me on the floor beat and raped me. Finally Natt broke down the door. I was on the floor bloody and naked. Londynn told uncle Ronny to get me out. Before I left I saw her shot the guy in his leg along with a girl. Londynn didn't want to ruin the night for her sister so she didn't mentioned it to her. Londynn took me home cleaned me up and cuddled with me while I was crying the whole night. Why me?