Chapter 8. LAURA

LAURA

                     I'm about too head to Londynn's I already know imma be slumped tonight so I'll let her drive. I'm dressed down in a short black romper that says Jetz 23 with some fish net stockings  and red boots. I'm killing it tonight I heard it's going to be a big deal.

                          I pulled up at Londynn's place 9:48

                          I pulled up at Londynn's place 9:48. I hope she's ready. * Knocking * " whose it". " are you expecting anyone else, open the door". " girl don't start". " why aren't you dressed Londynn I'm ready". " girl perfection takes time and I'm bout to look damn good tonight". " lol girl shut up and hurry up. I didn't take long and I'm still sure you wanna eat me up". " I just might take you up on that offer Lou". " girl go get fucking ready". Sometimes I wonder is Londy actually likes me or is she joking. Either way we can't go there. " Damn bitch I might let yo ass eat me up for real looking fine as fuck like your best friend". Londynn has on a pink Christian Dior half shirt  black long pants and heels with her hair pulled up. She looks good as always.

" what we going in tonight?" " of course the H Lou"

" what we going in tonight?" " of course the H Lou". We arrived at charms 11:19. It was already packed and the lines were long but of course everyone knew who we are so me and my bitch don't do lines. The first place we went once we got inside was to the bar too order some bottles. Once I told the girl at the bar what I wanted Londynn headed straight too VIP with Me on her my heel. You would swear we was a couple how close we was. As soon as our bottles reached I poured two shots of D'usse in Londynn's mouth. In return she poured 4 shots of henny in mines. Charms was lit and VIP was packed.
Wi a go fuck up a party tonight, just watch tonight mi feel like spend some cash. Cool and di Benz just wash. If a she Givenchy shoes, then the belt must match. - Yeah Yeah Yeah by Adoina played and on that Cue Londynn start twerking all of the attention was on her at this point. Bills was coming from everywhere she was killing it. " girl you see that girl giving you the stink eye". " Lou fuck her she don't want no smoke mamai". " you right let's get fuck up". We sipped our drink and danced. " yo what's good with ya friend ma". Some guy said. " Excuse me? She good". " tell her look here. Unless you good a vagina she don't want you". On that note he walked off. Me and Londynn went to the bathroom. The rum was hitting tho and we still had more henny. Fuck imma finish that tho. When we reached our section I noticed a girl in our seats. " excuse me ma but this our area". " so I can't chill with y'all". " yeah I guess". " what's your name?" " look you asking a little too much questions I'm tryna chill and get fucked up". ". Lol chill Lou, Shawty likes you". Two guys started fighting at this point I knew the night was over. " Damn, niggas don't know how to act". I said. " so y'all going home?" Said the girl from earlier. " Lou, you wanna get some food and drinks? We can chill by me and continue the night". " sure invite a stranger to kill me while I'm drunk". " sounds like a date shawty, lemme give you my address. Imma get some drinks and food meet us there".

LONDYNN

I stopped too my club too buy 3 bottles and a little 24 hour Asian restaurant for food. By time as we got by me Lou was out and the girls were there. " Lou get the fuck up we got company". " Uhh I feel fucked up". " you know they say rum helps. Let's go I got more". Soon as I said that Lou ran to the front door. Girl if you don't Help me with the stuff. " Londy , um something's wrong". " what". " whose that?" " oh that my new friend Lonia" " frienddd okay". " Damn this house nice". Said the girl I still don't know her name. " yeah don't steal anything". " Lou chill off shawty what she do". " Damn y'all can't take a joke? What you name". " I was starting to think you didn't like me. I'm kasha". " okay Kasha that's cute. What's your name Londys new frienddd". " I'm Lonia". " okay cool well I guess were introduced". Said Lou. We started eating and drinking in the movie room. It was small talks and jokes for about 2 hours. I noticed Lou got quiet I look around she was knocked out on the floor and Kasha was starring at her. " yo it's 7 am y'all ready to bounce or y'all wanna take a nap". " I'll leave but give Lou my number she's cool". Said kasha. " alright shawty, how about you Lonia". " imma catch a nap before I go sleep". " okay shawty, you wanna go in one of the guest rooms?" " no Ill be scared as hell in this big house by myself". " okay come this way. You can wash up before you hit my bed. I'll find something for you to put on". I said walking out the room. I tried too wake Lou to go in the guest room but she was out cole so I got her a pillow and blanket to make sure she was comfortable. " here everything is never worn before . I took a shower and went under the blanket with Lonia I felt her cold body made it way up against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Next thing I knew she faced me and started kissing me. I don't usually kiss anyone I just Met or anything else but damn I was drunk so I let it happen. " you smell good as fuck Londy I wonder how you taste". I put my finger over her lips and rolled her over. I leaned in and kiss her I starred in her eyes and watched as she wanted more. The look in her eyes made me wet I kissed from her lips down to her neck. From her neck to her breast. They were bright and pretty I sucked and nibbled on her nipples making sure I felt a hickey on each breast. She let out a soft moan. It was like music to my soul. I continue kissing downward until I reached her belly button. I starred in her eyes as I rubbed her clit with my finger while she bite her lips. Her eyes was practically begging for me. She was moist I enter two finger in her and finger fucked her she let out soft moans and before I knew it she came all over my hands. I placed my fingers on her lips so she can lip it off and on cue she did. She rolled me over and played with my breast it had been so long from I had sex I was scrimmaging with joy. She enter her finger and started finger fucking me I was moaning softly. Before I knew it she went down on me. Her tongue was doing wonders too me I grabbed the sheets and came in her mouth but she didn't stop she kept eating away like it was her last meal. I held her head and moaned loudly while she pleased me. I'm about too fuck I came in her mouth again and she sucked up every drop. I walked over to my closest and return with my strap. Why you that way shawty im not done come here. She was on her back I placed my strap at her entrance and went in slowly. The moist sounds I was hearing was music to my ears I started off making love to her slowly. " Arch That Back for me Shawty". She did as told I picked up speed and in 2 minutes she came all over my strap. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself and my strap off. When I returned she was fast asleep.