My Last Romance [02]

"..S-Sasuke-kun.."

I muttered and stared at the raven in front of me. His dark obsidian orbs bore into mine as he still have that emotionless expression on his face.

Get a hold of yourself!

Shouted a small voice at the back of my head. I instantly snapped back to reality before I drown into those hypnotizing eyes of his.

I averted my gaze at shishou, who looked more than amused. I inwardly growled and cursed her for this.

"Hey, I got an idea!" Naruto broke the ear-breaking silence.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go get Kakashi-sensei and train at the old training grounds like we used to! And then after that, let's eat at Ichiraku's, dattebayo!"

Me and the last Uchiha sighed.

Well, what more can we do?

~

Soon enough, after literally dragging our former teacher, we reached our destination. The Training Grounds 3. Memories soon flooded my mind.

About the bell test, how sensei easily tricked Naruto, and how I screamed when I thought I saw Sasuke's unattached head..

Oh the memories.

But recalling back, why did I love him? After so long, I think I forgot why. I mean, yes he is my first crush and puppy love, but is that enough to say that I love him? I was only twelve back then. How on Earth would I know what is love from not?

Even until this day, after I witnessed his changed in character when he nearly killed us, I don't know anymore.

And don't worry, I thought about this over and over again last night and came to a conclusion..

That I--

"Sakura?"

"Hai, Kakashi-sensei?"

"You'll be sparring with me. Come on." He said. Always Kakashi..

Ever since we were Genins, I always spar with sensei or Naruto. I sparred with Sai once and Yamato-sensei twice, but why? Why couldn't I spar with the Uchiha?

Is it because, they still think I'm weak..?

Oh hell no.

"No." I sternly said and glared. Naruto and Kakashi were wide-eyed once I said that.

"S-Sakura-chan... eh?"

"Sakura, what's the matter? You always spar with me before, so why--"

"Because I don't want to spar with you this time, sensei." I said and exhaled. I turned towards Sasuke who only watched.

"Because I want to spar with Uchiha."

~

Guys, favor please?

Pretty please read and vote for the chapters of "Your Eyes" and "Wake Up, Cherry Blossom"? I kinda entered the Wattys and yeah.. just hopin'.

Arigatou! ~Misty ♡

P.S. they're both SasuSaku.