My Last Romance [32]

"AAAAAAAHH!!"

His voice echoed throughout the night as the posessed kunoichi continued her assigned work.

>

"Sakura?"

"Help me, Sasuke-kun.. please."

I walked closer to her. And stopped. She was crying. She covered her face with her delicate hands. I went closer and pried her hands away to make her look directly at me.

"What's wrong?"

"S-Sasuke-kun.. I'm sorry. That wasn't me, I swear! I-It was Madara.."

I raised an eyebrow. "What the heck are talking about?"

"Please! You have to stop her, you have to stop her!!" She screamed while shaking my shoulder with tears in her (beautiful) eyes.

I was now more confused than ever when her figure became blurry.

She was fading.

"Sakura! Wait!"

"..Just stop her Sasuke. At all costs.. because she isn't me..."

What the-- AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

>

I was pulled back to reality when I felt the pain of a blade digging its sharp point deeper into my left eye. I immediately pushed Sakura off and sat while holding my now bleeding eye.

I eyed her.

She isn't me...

She held that innocent face and dark green puppy eyes at me. "Sasuke-kun, what's wrong?" She said in a rather sweet voice.

Tell's me she's kidding.

She just nearly pulled out my eye and now she's asking me what's wrong?! Tsk. Clearly not Sakura. I glared at her and stood up. "Stop the act, Madara, or whoever the hell you are." I demanded. And as soon as I said that, I saw the different side of her again.

She bowed her head a bit, casting shadows on her eyes as she smirked that wicked, chill-giving smirk of hers. "So, you found out, huh?" I growled. "Madara, just stop this insanity!"

She laughed an evil one and looked into my now Sharingan eyes.

"Don't you get it? I am not Madara! Ahahaha!"

Hn. Just annoying, ne?

"Then, you are you?"

She stopped laughing and her face became serious. Okay, now I know what a bipolar Sakura looks like.

"Well, I am Sakura. Sakura Haruno. Your teammate. Your friend. Your lover. Your fangirl. And.."

With the speed of light she appeared only a few inches in front of me with deadly yellow eyes.

"..Your worst nightmare."

~

I just wanna thank you all for commenting and/or voting on the last chapter/s.

You guys really made my day! ;) ♡