My Last Romance [25]

As we were walking down the trail towards the Hidden Leaf, since my chakra reservior is still low, I felt the bastard's gaze piercing my back.

"You know, looking at my like that would do you no good, Uchiha." I plainly said and continued walking.

I felt him smirked at me. "Hn. So you knew that I was looking at you, huh?"

God! How on Earth did this man became so annoying?! "I felt it, idiot. Who wouldn't be too cautious if an S-classed criminal is behind your tail?" I countered.

There was an awkward silence after that.

And it was rather irritating.

So, I stopped for a moment and sat under a tree. Sasuke stood in front of me with an amused smirk. "What?" I barked at him. He's getting under my skin! "If you're too tired, then just say so." I snorted. "Heh. Yeah, right. And what are you gonna do about it, Sasuke-kun? Fetch me a hotel?" I mocked. His smirk grew wider. Damn! Is he insulting me?!

"Nah. That's too heavy to lift."

I rolled my eyes. "Then what?"

"This."

"Wait! What the hell are y-- Ah!" He carried me bridal style and ran at full speed. What the heck?! "Sasuke! Put me down this instance!!!" I screeched as I heard him chuckle. "If that's what you want." My eyes grew wide of realization. "N-No! Damn you! Don't you da-- Umph!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!!---"

*thud!*

That idiot! He dropped me on purpose!!!

I glared at him. He was standing on a twenty-foot tree. His look was just irritating me to no end! How can he look so amused?! "I'm gonna kill you!! Get down here Sasuke!!!" I annoyedly yelled as he shouted back,

"And why would I, if you'd just kill me?!"

But before I could knock the tree down to get a good hit out of him, the rain started to pour down. I growled.

Damn it!

"We should take temporary cover, before you get a cold."

I heard his voice from behind my back. I turned around and saw him staring at me with an intense gaze. His dark obsidian orbs bore into mine. His eyes held so many emotions all at once..

And to think that his angelic face was dripping wet from the rain. He looked so handsome. That, I have to admit.

Then suddenly, I felt my heart beat faster, and louder..

Dugdug, Dugdug..

"We should go now.." he finally said and held my hand. I felt myself blush slightly as he dragged me out of the rain.

No.

Don't tell me that, I'm...

No! I can't fall for Sasuke all over again!

I just can't..

~