My Last Romance...

What is love?

Yeah. Too cliche, I know..

But that was what I asked myself when I was a kid. Once, I thought that love is a strong feeling of affection like my mother told me what it was.

But I was wrong.

Then, when I fell in 'love' with a lonesome boy, named Sasuke Uchiha, I thought that love is feeling butterflies in your tummy whenever I look at him.

But I was wrong.

And then, when I grew up... I thought that love is undefinable like what I read in literary books in the library before.

But, again, I was wrong.

Because love does have a definition.

You wanna know what it is?

Well... It is--

"Mommy, Daddy is home!"

I smiled at Sarada. My four-year-old daughter. And true, my raven-haired husband was there. Staring at me.

Sarada ran to him, while Sasuke lifted our child.

"Is everything okay Mrs. Uchiha?"

I nodded and beamed him a true smile. Yes, after I was brought to shishou, she managed to heal the abnormal chakra flow Madara planted into my brain. I was confined in the hospital for three whole days because of that, but Sasuke never left my side.

After that, he was put in jail for his sins and left me with only a promise of returning back to me.

After a year or so, Lady Tsunade decided to let him go because of the truth she found out about Sasuke's clan's death.

And the first thing he did after he got his freedom, was courting me to no end. And like that, I said yes and we became a couple for three more years before getting married.

And yeah, that is when Sarada came into our lives..

About what happened to Madara, Naruto said that he got away and never came back after that night.

Him and Hinata became a couple too, and like ours, their love story ended with a happy ending..

As well as Sai and Ino's, and Shikamaru and Temari's..

"Hey, you sure?" Sasuke asked and walked closer to me, Sarada still in her father's arms.

"Yeah.. Sasuke, I'm just so happy."

He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Eeeww....."

Sarada commented and hopped down from her father. I giggled at her reaction, as Sasuke chuckled.

"Come on, dinner's ready." I said as we went into the kitchen.

"I love you.." he said. I held his hand and smiled for the hundredth time..

"I love you, too."

~

Love, is love...

To us people, it has different meanings.

Some call it a miracle, some call it a burden, while some call it a blessing...

But whatever you call it, it's true meaning will always remain a question for yourself to answer.

You will only know the meaning of love, when you fall in love.

So, if you ask me?

Love is...

Sasuke and Sarada.

And I am glad Sasuke Uchiha is my first, only, and last romance..

I know I told myself, to never fall in love again..

But Sasuke Uchiha,

Is my only exception.

~The End~