My Last Romance [20]

Sasuke's POV

I slowly made my way to the front gates were two Konoha guards were on duty.

I hesitated to even go near here at first, but shrugged it off. Why do I have a feeling that Sakura is in danger? You see, I have this... heavy feeling in my chest whenever I recall the dream I had. It's like, it was more of a warning. Can it be that, my dream is a sign that the one I.. love..is in danger?

Damn it.

And to think that, I am still banned from this village doesn't help at all. So, as I walked closer to the gate, the two guards spotted me. I am not going to make any fuss about this. I need to gain their trust. I need their cooperation in this matter. I need to know if Sakura is okay.

"Rogue-nin! Call the ANBUs!" One guard yelled as the other ran off.

I stopped and stood emotionlessly as the left guard eyed me closely with a kunai in hand. Tsk.. useless.

"Get any closer to this village and you're gonna pay!" He yelled. I fought the urge to roll my eyes for the sake of Sakura. Didn't he know that I can kill him without even touching him? I have the Sharingan!

Soon enough, several ANBU came and stood in front of me.

"What took you so long?" I asked them.

Their commander stepped forward and cleared his throat. "Sasuke Uchiha, you are still banned from the Hidden Leaf village. And as a rogue ninja you are, going near this territory will have you imprisoned for life." He said. "Fine. Just take me to the Hokage." I said impatiently. I have no time for this, as long as I know, Sakura can be in the verge of death..

And I won't let that happen..

~At The Hokage's Office~

"What the heck?! You mean, y-you're..."

"Yes. I am willing to turn myself over just answer my question and permit me to take action just in case my hypothesis is true." I plainly answered. She then rose an eyebrow.

"And what is your question if I may ask?"

"Are you complying to the agreement first?"

She sighed. "Fine. Just what is it? I have more things to worry about at the moment.."

"Is.. Is Sakura Haruno in good condition?"

Tsunade's POV

What?!

Is this a joke? "I-I beg your pardon?!" I asked and stood from where I was sitting. I know that the sake I drank last night had some side effects on me, but this is just too much! I only drank five bottles for your information!

"I am asking if... Sakura is okay."

Should I tell him? Well, he is going to jail voluntarily. So I guess, it is okay. "Sakura is, missing." I told him. For a moment, Sasuke's eyes widen in shock? Well, "Since when?"

"Two days ago."

"Where did she go?"

"She was looking for you." I heard him grunt.

"I'm going after her. I am going to find her." He then turned on his heel. "Sasuke! You are not going out of this village, young man!" How dare he?! He turned to me with his Sharingan activated. "A deal is a deal."

"But I am the Hokage! Before you run off looking for my apprentice, you have to give me a valid reason why I should let you go, Uchiha!" I angrily yelled.

"Hn. No one is searching for her.."

"Hah! I have already sent a team of class ANBUs to search for her yesterday. Plus, I had sent team Kurenai to do so too just a while ago." I smirked. Oh, I love to hear it from him.

"So?" I taunted.

He looked defeated and sighed heavily. He then looked at me with intense eyes..

"I love her."

I smiled a bit before I gave a slight nod.

"Bring her back, safe."

~