My Last Romance [21]

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will not help you with your stupid plans!!"

I yelled at the man who goes by the name of Madara Uchiha. Yes, one of the so-called founders of the Leaf Village, and the rival of shishou's grandfather. At first, even I couldn't believe he was still alive, but like they say, the good die young, the bad die old. And in his case, really old.

It has been three days since I was kidnapped, and as each day passed by, I'm getting weaker and weaker..

Just last night, he told me his plans, and heck like I would even help him! He wanted to destroy the Leaf! Cruel bastard. I hate Uchihas..

"Kunoichi, if you are not willing to help me... then you leave me with no other choice."

I snapped my head at his direction, as I was still chained. I gasped.

No.. Damn it.

The Sharingan.

I was caught in those red crimson eyes.. His smirk was the last thing I saw before I felt lighter than usual.. I was soon surrounded by darkness.

"You, Sakura Haruno... will help me destroy the Hidden Leaf Village.."

His voice echoed in my head. I covered my ears, determined to block it off. "No! I won't!" I soon head a hair-raising laughter.. so evil.. so dark.. It made me shiver.

"No use, Ms. Haruno... you will."

I fell to my knees. My head was hurting like hell! His sinister voice still rings in my ears. "Damn you! I will not betray the Leaf, you hear me?!" I shouted.

"Oh, but Sakura.. you will not betray them just yet, my dear... First, I need you to do me a favor..."

"Favor my ass-- Gaaah!!" The pain was intensifying.. I don't know if I can hold on much longer.

"My eyes, are quite.. weary now.. You see, I have been after the eyes of Itachi Uchiha for weeks, but that was until I was informed about his death..."

No.. No, he can't possibly mean that..

"So.. I need you to kill little Sasuke, and get me his eyes. We will be needing it to demolish the Leaf..."

"Y-You mean... I.. but S-Sasuke.." I was stuttering.. No. I can't give in. I can't let him do this to me..

"Have you ever wondered why I chose you?"

"Stop! Stop it!!"

"I chose you because.. I know that that bloody scene, will be very amusing to watch..."

Again, a laugh filled the air. My chest was sinking at the thought. "I will not help you!!" I yelled with all my might again.

"Oh, you will.. And you will get me his eyes on the night of the full moon.."

My eyes widen. The night of the full moon? No! No no no no... No, please not that date...

"No! I will not help-- GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

"Advance happy birthday...Sakura."

~