The prank

I have a problem with wattpad and its uploading my chapters in the wrong places and also uploads the chapters multiple times please this is so infuriating and might quit wattpad if this continues please tell me if this happens to you and how to fix it.

The chapters go:
The prank
Morning cuddles
Unwell
Day out
Greetings
Farewell old friend
A warm welcome
The roarin 20's

Husk was sitting at the bar drinking his last bottle of booze when Alastor came in. "What do you want?" Husk growled "i just came to tell you that we've ran out of booze you'll have to get some more." Alastor exclaimed
"Fine i'll be back in a little while don't fuck anything up whilst I'm gone" with that husk left the hotel.

Time skip brought to you by Alastors smile

Husk stumbled into the hotel putting 3 bottles of booze onto the bar then more into the cupboard behind the bar. "You know what I'm gonna do now" Alastor grins
"Don't..you...dare..smiles" Husk growls. Then Alastor snaps his fingers and Husk's booze appear in front of Angel who was sitting quietly in the corner. "Oops" Alastor quickly says before locking the cupboard door.
"ALASTOR I'M GONNA SMACK YOU SO HARD YOU DIE AGAIN!" Husk yells
"It's still in the hotel but you've got to get it off him" he smirks pointing to angel. Husk shuffles up to Angel in his best convincing voice "Angel i saw a hunky demon go by and he looked single" Husk whispered before angel dashed out the door. Husk grabbed his well earnt booze before going to sit back down. "Huh" Alastor was stunned. Suddenly Alastor snaps his fingers again causing the cheap booze to appear in Alastors hand. Then he did it again and again as Husk tried to grab the alcohol. Alastor starts dying of laughter as Vaggie comes in. Husk growls going behind the bar thinking of a plan to get his own back. "My dear Vaggie i have a job for you" Alastor cheers "what is it demon" Vaggie glares "Husk was telling Angel to go flirt with customers" Alastor whispered before going to sit down on the couch were angel was sitting previously. Vaggie strode over to Husk. Husk quickly but quietly told Vaggie his plan which Vaggie agreed to as she hated Alastor. "Is that a dog i hear?" Vaggie shouts. Alastor freezes before turning around to face them.
"Wait dog? WHERE?" Alastor shouts in terror
"Behind you ALASTOR!" Husk yells. Alastor disappears leaving 2 and a harf bottles of booze on the table which Husk gladly excepted. Vaggie walked out the room going to check on Charlie and Husk finished drinking the harf bottle before Alastor teleported back looking displeased. His eyes had gone to radio dials, his hair had gone spiky, his antlers grew longer and his smile grew wider. Husk knew not to mess with Alastor when he was like this as he hid behind the bar.
" I'M GOING TO KILL YOU HUSK!" Alastor screamed angrily. "Wait i know how to properly punish you no booze for a week.... or better yet you have to spend one night with angel." Alastor smirked. Angel burst through the doors. "I looked every were but there wasn't no hot demon in sight!" Angel cried sulking.
"FINE" Husk drags Angel upstairs and to his room.  
"Wha" Angel says confused. Husk sat him down on his bed before explaining what's going on
"So as long as you keep your hands to yourself we'll be fine got it!" Angel smirks at husks words.
Downstairs Alastor was listening to everything when Charlie came in.
"What did you do?" Charlie looks at Alastor suspiciously
"Oh nothing" Alastor grins hearing a loud "help me!" Coming from husk upstairs but pretending not to hear. Charlie growls before walking away. Alastor hear Angel trying to flirt with Husk before hearing a "Oi Fuck Off" from Husk. Alastor then starts to hear moaning from Angel dust. "O shit" Alastor then heads up to bed feeling bad.