Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I have to be careful. Ava is watching my every move. She warns me not to do a thing towards her. If she find out, I will be in serious trouble for it. So I have to think carefully.

One day... you're going to be mine, Y/N...

-Tests-

Y/N P.O.V

I shot awake when someone swung the door open. I sit up straight on my bed as I saw a bunch of people coming in. They look like they planned something. I look at them and glare "what do you want??" I yell at them.

"It's time to run some tests on you... to see if you're worth and can be use to make a cure..." one of them. My eyes widened then two of them grabs me from either sides. I struggle to break free. "Let go of me!" I scream as I continue to trash around.

"Stop struggling! Stop making it hard on yourself!" The one holding me scream out. I ignore him and continue to struggle. In the end, they have no choice but to electrocute me. I fall limp in their arms as they start to drag me along.

'Oh how I hate myself for being so weak right now. I really wish that I have my power back. I'll make them people will be sorry for doing this to me..." I thought to myself.

They place me on a bed in what seem to be a lab. They strap me on it. I struggle to break free, but it's no use. I'm nothing without my bending.

They inject something on my neck and slowly I begin to close my eyes. I try my best to stay awake. But the drug is too strong for me. In the end, I just give in as I feel myself drift off.

I open my eyes and realize I'm in a corridor. "Wait, this is the same corridor when we left the maze..." I said to myself as I look around. Then suddenly, I can hear a clicking sound. Oh no... I know that sound anywhere.

I turn around and soon enough... a Griever appear. The clicking sound of half machine, makes me froze in fear. I quickly snap out of it and turn around. I took off running, trying my best to get away as the Griever continues to chase after me.

Then the room turns dark. Now I'm in a forest. It's the Glade. I look around me. What's happening? Why am I here??

Then I hear giggling sound. I turn around to see Newt and Teresa. They're kissing. I clench my fist as anger flow inside me. I stomps towards them and push Teresa away from Newt.

Then I hold Newt by his collar. "How could you?! You promised that you won't do this to me again!" I scream at him. He just look down. I push him away "explain yourself!" I scream. Then he looks up, but he didn't look good.

I can see his bloodshot eyes and there's some blood dripping on his lips. "N-Newt?" I start. He just stare at me. Then the next thing I know, I'm laying on the ground with him on top of me.

He have me on a choke hold. I realize this Newt have turned into a crank. "N-Newt!! It's me! What are you doing??" I scream at him. But he just let out an animalistic sound and start laughing. This isn't real... Newt would never hurt me. This is not real!

I sprung awake and start to breathe heavily. I look around and realize I'm back in the same room. They injected a serum that caused me to hallucinate. This makes me feel anger flowing inside me.

Janson P.O.V

I watch the monitor and gather some data. The result is very unique. "Hm... interesting..." I said to myself. Then Ava enters the room. "How is it?" She said. "She's an immune alright... look..." I said as I show her the data I've gather.

"Looks like we found ourself the one..." I said. She nods her head "it's a shame... I really don't want to hurt this girl... she reminds me of my daughter..." she said. "I know Ava... but sacrifice needs to be made..." I said. She just nods her head and hands me back the file.

Newt P.O.V

"Have anyone decided yet how are we gonna rescue them? Or where they are..." I asks. "Newt... I know how much you want her back... but we need to plan things out carefully. That place is very guarded... and the fact that we didn't know where they hid her and Minho.... it's going to be hard..." Thomas said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I can feel anger boiling inside me. I shrug his hand away from my shoulder harshly. "I know that! I just don't want to wait any longer! Who knows what that Ratman is going to do to her! You all know how much he wants to use her for his own advantage!" I scream at him. The others stares at me wide-eyed.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered, then I just leave the room. I run my hand through my hair in frustration. "What the shuck is going on with me... I seem to easily get irritated lately!" I said to myself, feeling frustrated. This have been going on for a while ever since I have found out that I'm not an immune.

I throw myself on the couch and sigh. I stare at the ceiling, as I cross my arms across my chest. Y/N... is the only one that can keep me calm in any situation. What would I do without her... I am nothing without her... I need, no... I have to be quick and rescue her. That Ratman... I know his obsession with her... who knows what he's going to do to my girl. I remember that day... the day she comes to me trembling in fear because that shuck face, Ratman tries to touch her. I clench my hands into a tight fist, trying hard to keep my anger at bay. I can't lose control now. I have to stay sane for Y/N... I need to save her!

Baby... I'm coming... please hang in there...

*to be continued*