Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. "Never once I thought of giving up... until I found you again... baby... I love you so much..." he said. I smile and leans more. "I love you too, Newt..." I said softly. I pull away and look at the two of them. I open my mouth and said...

Now let's go get Minho...

-Slowly Turning-

Y/N P.O.V

We run around the building, trying to find Minho. I raise my hand in motion to stop the others. "What?" Thomas asks. "I sense something..." I said, as I move to lean my back against the wall.

I ball my fist and create a fire. I turn around and am about to strike whoever it is, but stop when I realize who it is. The fire disappear from my hand.

"Minho!" I exclaim, running to him. I pull him into a tight hug. Thomas and Newt run towards us and hug Minho as well. "Is... is this a dream?" He asks. "No... this isn't a dream... we're really here..." I said. "Oh... I miss you guys so much... they didn't do anything to you, right Y/N?" he said, turning to look at me. Newt turns to me as well. "That's right... did that Ratman try anything on you?" He asks. "No... but they did make me take some sort of medication... saying that I'm sick of some sort of illness... at first... I thought they just want to help me... but then I realize what they're actually trying to do... they want to take away my ability... making me defenseless..." I said. Then I smile "but don't worry... I figure it out and I stopped taking the medicine... now my ability is back..." I said.

Newt let out a sigh and pulls me into a tight hug. I hug him back softly. "That's a relief... I'm so glad you're okay..." he whispers. "Let's get out of here... before they start sending more guards on us..." Thomas said. Minho nodded in agreement. "Alright, lets go..." I said. Then we start turn around, only to find lots of guard standing there.

"You're not going anywhere..." Ratman said. I growl at him. "Oh yeah? Watch us..." I said, tauntingly. "You're surrounded..." he said again. I turn around and saw a window. I smirk "not really..." I said. I use my air bending and blow them away, out of the room and I close the entrance with a heavy table. But it won't be long until they break through.

Then I control the metal and break the window. "Y-you don't p-possibly mean we j-jump, right?" Minho shutter out. "Oh come on, slinthead... since when you become a wuss?" I said. I run towards the window and jumps down. "Y/N!!!" I heard them yell out.

I bend the water and raise it up towards me. I hold my breath as I land inside the water. I swim ashore and get out of the water.

"Come on!! Jump! I got you!!" I scream. They look at each other. Then they jump down. I raise the water to cushion their fall. They swim up and take a deep breath.

They swim towards me. I help them out. I smile at Minho. "See? That wasn't so bad..." I said. He just smile at me. But I can see his face turning pale. I laugh at him. Then we take off running. I use my bending here and there to keep the guards away.

Time-skip

We finally reach the airship. "Y/N!!" They all exclaim as they run towards me. "Hey guys... I miss you guys too..." I said, hugging them one by one. "Ahem... I'm here too, you know..." Minho said, behind me. They all laugh and pull away from me. They hug Minho "we miss you as well, Minho..." they said. I let out a soft giggle.

I feel an arm snake around my waist. I turn my head to see Newt. He turns to me and smile softly. Then he place a soft kiss on my forehead. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

I turn in his arms and hug him tightly. "I'm so glad that I finally got you back, love..." he said. "It's so good to be back..." I said. He pulls away from me and stare deeply into my eyes. "I love you..." he said. "I love you too..." I said. Then he leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips.

Newt P.O.V

How much time do I have left? Y/N still didn't know that I'm not immune. That I'm slowly turning into one of those cranks. It pains me to imagine the hurt look on her face. It'll probably be worse than when I kissed Teresa.

I hug her close to me, burying my face into the crook of her neck. I try my hardest to hold back the tears from spilling. I want to cherish my last time with her. I don't wanna go... I don't wanna turn... I don't wanna die... but what power do I have to fight back. The virus that's growing inside me is too strong. I can feel myself turning each passing days.

But no matter how much I try to hold back the tears. A few droplets still manage to slip from my eyes... as they stream down my cheeks and onto her shoulder. Now she knows something is wrong with me.

"Newt... is everything okay?" She asks, trying to pull away to look at me. But I tighten my hold on her and place a hand on her head so she can't pull away. I don't want her to see me like this. "I-I'm okay... I... I just m-miss you a-a l-lot..." I said, as I start to cry softly.

Y/N P.O.V

I feel something soaking my shoulder and realize it's Newt's tears. I glance around the room to the rest of the boys. I notice their worried and sad expressions.

"Newt... is everything okay?" I asks. I want to pull away so I can look at her. But he didn't let me. He place a hand on the back of my head to push me closer to him. Then he told me he's okay... that he just misses me. But I have a strong feeling in my chest and a nagging sensation in the back of my head that he's lying.

Newt is keeping something from me... I know he is

*to be continued*