Oc Introduction

(Victoria's dress and she also wears tights with black boots. She also has sunglasses when she goes to hunter x hunter dimension.)

Full name: Victoria Sakamaki

Hair color: White with a bit of blue in it.

Length of hair: long and wavy (Victoria's hair reaches around her hips

Length of hair: long and wavy (Victoria's hair reaches around her hips.)

Eyes: Her left eye is gold and her right eye is red.

Age: 12 (Same age as Killua and Gon)

Mother: Christa Sakamaki

Likes: Subaru and Shu the most, rest of her siblings, her friends, roses, sibling bracelet, tea, music, soon in the chapters she comes to like the people she meets, etc.

Subaru and Victoria both share a sibling bracelet. (The black bracelet has the letter V which Subaru has. While Victoria has the white with the letter S)

 Dislikes: Karlheinz, being apart from Subaru, someone hurting her brothers, telling her what to do, being alone, etc

Nicknames: Vicky and Tori.

Abilities: Like all her brothers. (strength, hearing, smell, vision, teleportation, fast healing, and saliva healing. Fly in the full Moon, ice powers)   

When Subaru was punished by their father, Victoria was also punished for defending her brother and talking back to her father.

Subaru and Victoria are very close to each other. Subaru is very protective of Victoria, they are both like partners in crime.

All her siblings like her along with the Mukami.

When she was growing up she had Inherited ice powers. Victoria also sometimes acts and yells the same thing as her brother Subaru.

Blood has been an issue for her, she rarely drinks blood due to her father only brining a sacrificial bride. Like most or any female vampire, she would prefer drinking from a male instead of a female.