Chapter 5 -𝔽𝕦𝕟 & 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

(I hope you guys enjoy and stay safe in these sad and unfortunate times.)

After a few minutes, we had finally arrived on top of a mountain with a huge split on the ground. Down the split was covered in thick fog with giant cobwebs.  You know I can't tell what's worse being punished by my father down an endless deep sea or falling again and again down there. I think they're both bad...... Nah I think going to the North Pole is way worse right?

Anyway, Menchi explained what all the spider webs were for, "A Spider Eagle's web." She said as she explained.

Hold up will you, a spider eagle's web what kind of creature is this a mutant or something is it just combined. I already have an image of how it would look, it'll have a big eagle head with spider legs and feathers would replace the hairs that spiders would have.

Ewwww that's one hideous creature. Then again I'm just assuming how it looks maybe it looks alright in person....just maybe. I shake my head a bit and focus on what Menchi is telling us.

Menchi then jumps down the cliff only for her to grab a cobweb as she hangs. Everyone was very shocked with a frightened look on their faces. She then jumps again getting a hold of a dream egg before the airlifts her up.

"That looks fun..." Both I and Killua stated at the same time and immediately looked at each other. "Copy cat." I stated while he glared at me "No you copied me." "Nah ah" We both kept going back and forth at each other before I and Gon laughed a little. "What are you laughing about?" Killua says with an angry face yet with gentle eyes. "Oh, nothing." I sway my hand back and forth, ignoring anything he says.

All five of us jumped down getting a hold of the web like Menchi had done. I was hanging in between Killua and Kurapika as some people decided to jump down without any patience.

"Let's Go!" LeOreo says as Gon replies quickly, "Not yet." I shake my head, not feeling any rush of wind coming up as Killua answers LeOreo.
I couldn't sense any wind coming through as I waited for more. As Gon closed his eyes and took a sniff in the air.

I could probably just jump down and get an egg then I would teleport when all of them can't see me in the dark void down below. I feel the web snap a bit which I take as a cue to jump. When I let go, Killua grabbed my hand as tiny bits of electricity ran through our hands once again.

....Soooo there goes my plan. "Baka why you let go!" "Cause I have a plan but I need you to let go. If I stay any longer the web will snap just....trust me. I'll buy you guys some more time even a few seconds." He looks hesitant at first before slowly letting go but once again tightens his grip on my hand. I give him a reassuring smile before feeling his hand loosen up. I got a dream egg and quickly teleported up next to Menchi whose eyes widened big.

I look down the cliff to see them still hanging. "How did you get here without any help of the raft of the wind?" I heard the Menchi question as the Chairman had a curious look on his face. "Let's just say it runs in the family. You could say that we are much stronger than any regular person." She nodded but didn't question it any further than that. I turn around to see all four of them with an egg in hand as they land. Killua walks towards me while the three others follow behind him. He flicks my forehead, "Baka. How did you even get here." I laugh a little and answer his question. "It's a magic trick," I tell a lie but I could see that he knew I was lying while Gon looked at me with amazement.

While everyone was enjoying eating their dream egg. I then see Gon walking towards Todo giving him his dream egg. I didn't take a bite out of the dream egg knowing that I couldn't taste anything. I would say that desserts and tea are the only things that have a flavor for me. "Hey, Gon! Here" I hand him my dream egg as he gives me a confused look. "You don't want it?" I shook my head and smiled at him while he took the dream egg, "Thank you, Vicky."  My eyes widen a bit at the nickname. I'll let it slide this once...