Chapter 1 - 𝕋𝕠 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝔻𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥

I ran quickly outside. The cold wind hit my face while I was running. Passing by the many roses I had finally found Subaru standing there.

"Subaru!!!"

I jumped on him. He catches me with ease and then hugs me tightly. He then places me down slowly and gently. I pout at him, "Piggyback ride please." He only shakes his head, "tch no" with a serious face. I only sigh, "b-but I said please." He shakes his head again and turns his head facing the garden of roses where a tower lays ahead. He looked down, ignoring the tower, and started to tend to the roses.

I took a whiff of the beautiful roses. "It sucks. I hate how fast the roses die." I make up something to keep Subaru from being sad just by looking at the tower our mother used to be in. I sigh while shaking my head. "You're exaggerating, roses don't die fast, not unless you don't water them. You idiot." He says playfully before turning around and flicking my forehead. "Oww"

I kept walking with Subaru through the rose garden but I couldn't help but have a bad feeling this entire time. I fight the urge to tell Subaru and instead ignore the bad feeling I'm getting. I grab a hold of Subaru's hand, giving it a tight squeeze.

Why did I have to ignore the bad feeling I was getting? I should have known better than to ignore it.

From a far distance, I could hear a couple of bushes moving around. A strong scent hit my nose immediately. The smell of a mutt or should I say a wolf. "Hey, you can smell that right," I say to Subaru wanting to make sure I smelt right. He only nods, "Why the hell would a couple of mutts be heading towards our mansion!"

Suddenly more wolves started to come into our view of the line. They didn't move, they looked as if they were waiting for someone's command. As on cue, a woman with short hair and a long modern dress comes out in front of the wolves.
"Well well if it isn't the Sakamaki children. I have to ask where the hell is Karlheinz. No, you know what I'll kill all of Karlheinz's children maybe that'll teach him a lesson."

She didn't even let us speak at all; she was rather blunt about saying her thoughts. I hear Subaru mumble under his breath, "Bitch" multiple wolves started to run towards us. "Hey Subaru, I think we need to teleport inside. It'll be easier to inform the others" I say urgently, he only nods to me before we teleport inside the house.

I ran quickly, going inside of Reiji's room.

"Reiji we're being surrounded by wolves and there is this woman who wants to kill us!" I say quickly with panic. He was sitting down with his book in hand. "There's what?"  He spoke with a loud voice before looking out the window. Without even saying a single word to me we headed to the living room.

Everyone was already there. I stood next to Subaru grabbing a hold of his hand. He tightens his hold onto my hand.

"Why is there a woman out there trying to kill us exactly?" Reiji broke the silence. Wolves suddenly broke into the mansion attacking everyone.  We couldn't answer Reiji in time due to the wolves already attacking us. "Someone call Karl Heinz!" Reiki yells out. All of a sudden I hear ringing, I face the directions the ringing is coming from which is coming from Shu. He puts his phone over my ear quickly.

"Hello?"

The familiar voice that I remembered. Karlheinz. Shu and Subaru were protecting me from any wolves that came near.

I bit my tongue, "Hey father we need you here urgently. Someone's trying to kill us and let me tell you she's a madwoman."

"Victoria? Wait a woman is trying to kill all of you. Tell your brothers that they can get rid of her easily." I shook my head and took a few steps back due to a wolf almost biting me. "It's not just her there are thousands of wolves that keep on attackin-"