Chapter 4 - 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪

(𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮-Sorry it took me a bit to post. I hope all of you enjoy and I notice that most of my spelling wasn't very correct so I'll correct it as soon as I can.)

I was completely stuck daydreaming. I didn't pay much attention but Gon and Killua started to speed up a bit.

"Let's go, Gon, Victoria." I nodded, matching the same speed Killua is running at.

From a distance, I can see people collapsing left and Right through the fog. "I can hear people screaming all around us?" I sigh "Everyone's falling."
I whisper to Killua who whispers back a small "I know".

"Just stay on your guard."   I continued to listen and not make any comments yet. While we were running we ended up falling. We all screamed when we fell down the hole on the ground.

Then this Big frog swallowed us whole until it threw us up, "Ew" I said, patting down anything I had on my dress. Killua shows us the cans that Tonpa had given us and tells us that he poured the cans inside its mouth.

As we were running Gon came to halt and proceeded to say his worries about Kurapika and LeOreo. But Killua once again tells Gon to forget about it and starts to run off.

"If you're so worried about Kurapika and Leorio you might as well check in on them. The thing is you'll have to be quick enough to do that. We'll be waiting for you guys." I told Gon who looked at me and gave me a big smile, "Thanks Victoria, I think I'll check in on them so tell Killua I went to see how they were doing." I nodded as I saw him running off to look for both Kurapika and Leorio. I ran in the direction of where Killua ran to only find him standing there.
"Where're Gon" Killua questions. "He left to go look for Kurapika and LeOero. He'll catch up to us though." He nodded at me before we both started to run with the rest of the group.

Once we finally finished running we waited for any more applicants to come. I see Killua look around as if searching for Gon.
"Gon isn't here Victoria." I should have known that he would say that. I shake my head as I put my hand on his shoulder. The second I placed my hand on his shoulder I felt tiny bits of electricity go through my fingertips. I pull my hand back, completely unfamiliar with the feeling I was getting. His eyes widen as I clear my throat, "Just be patient he'll come here." He gave me a small nod and looked away with a light blush?

Huh, now that I think about it I don't usually touch anyone other than hugging my brothers. So why did I touch Killiua.....
I'm also usually uncomfortable with people touching me or even me touching them.
I'll just ignore it, maybe it's a way of me getting used to comforting people?

After waiting for a few more minutes I see Gon and Kurapika running up to a beat-up LeOreo. I grabbed Killua's hand as I started to pull him towards Gon. Once again I felt shock waves run through our hands.

"Gon!" I yelled out to him as I walked towards him with Killua. "I can't believe you got here...I thought you were done for." Killua stated as Gon spoke to Killua. "I just tracked Leorio's cologne." Wait what did Gon just say. I'm impressed you don't hear people that can track someone just by their scent.
"hm is that some sort of talent you have because it's really impressive!" Gon gave me a big smile with a small laugh, "Thank you!" As I turn to face Killua I see him glare slightly at Gon before turning to me.

"You are weird." he leans towards Gon.

Shortly after I listened to what Mr. Satotz had to say. As I listened he then started to leave the same way he led us. He is weird I mean it's not normal or maybe it is...

The large gate started to open up wide revealing a woman and a giant man in the distance. The examiner proceeded to introduce herself along with her partner. Well, I think he is her partner? Shortly after they introduced themselves as I heard a loud growl that ran through the whole place. If I'm right the growl must have come from Bukhara, one of the examiners.

Menchi the examiner explained what we had to do which was....cooking. I'll admit I'm only good at making desserts, now food is out of the question. I continued to listen which comes useful when I hear her say that she was a gourmet hunter.

A gourmet hunter? I wouldn't have thought that a gourmet can even be a hunter? I'm so confused.

Everyone started to laugh at the two examiners in front of us when they heard they were gourmet hunters. Buhara started to explain the ingredients that are needed to make the dish. Once the examiners announced that our exam began, everyone started to run.

We started to search for any pigs that were around but it was much harder than I had thought. I then see Gon sliding down a small hill which Killua follows right behind him. I look down to see many giant pigs along with Gon, Killua, LeOreo, and Kurapika. It's a good thing that I didn't go with them at that very moment. I then teleported right behind Kurapika which gives me a better look at the pigs. Let me just say those are pigs no way, Nah ah.

One of the pigs yelled out with smoke leaving its nose. What is it a Bull!! All of us started to run away from the giant like pigs that were chasing us. The pigs started to knock people away from them which sent the people flying.

Gon started to attack the pig and was able to defeat it.

Killua- "Could their foreheads be their weak points?"
Kurapika-"So, the pigs evolved large, strong noses to protect their soft foreheads."

When everyone heard this they started to attack their pigs. As one of the pigs looked at me ready to attack me at any moment. I tipped my sunglasses down a bit for only the pig to see them glowing red. The pig got frightened and started to walk back a bit as I ran towards it and proceeded in punched its forehead.

Everyone came back with a pig upon their hands. Instead of lifting it like the rest, I started to drag the pig. "Hey, Victoria are you going to need help with that?" I hear Killua say in front of me. "Yes please if you wouldn't mind," I say with pleading eyes to him which makes him blush.

I soon started to cook the pig but I was too distracted on my train of thoughts that the pig ended up catching on fire.
"Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!"  I fan it even though me fanning it wouldn't do a thing. I hear Killua silently laughing at me. I sigh deeply "Don't you laugh at me." I crossed my arms at him, "Your face was so funny when you realized it went up in flames." He started laughing a bit louder at me as I pout. By now the pig looked completely black.

The examiners started to test out the dishes that were served to them. Buhara was passing all of the applicants while Menchi didn't pass anyone. I already knew that I wouldn't pass this but not pass anyone. Is that even allowed?

After listening to them for a bit I started to feel like I'm being watched again, no not just me but everyone. With my good sight, I see in the forest Satotz on top of a tree branch.

I turn my attention back on everyone to see that they started to get furious at the fact that they didn't pass. Menchi also became completely mad at the ninja for saying that pork dishes were the same.

Shortly after I hear a voice coming from up the airship. All of a sudden an old man came down on the ground from such a high height.

I wonder who this guy is?
Menchi-"The Chairman of the Selection Committee. He in charge of the Hunter Exam... Chairman Netero"

Oooh so this guy is in charge well that's interesting. The chairman started to speak about how Menchi didn't pass anyone.

As the Chairman tells Menchi what she did wrong he then tells her to pick a better challenge for everyone to do.

A new challenge huh it seems like we will all have more challenges coming up.

Now how much longer will I have to wait for them to find me in this world. Will our father find us all. I sure hope he doesn't find me that's for sure.