Chapter 9- 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

(Authors note: I'll be editing and fixing a few of my errors in the past Chapters. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and sorry for the late update. Once again I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful day.)

All four of them yell out, "Three wives."

I only nodded at them as they gave me a very shocked expression. Leorio was going to speak but Killua interrupted him with a question, "I have a few questions. You said Vampires would drink blood to survive, when would you need to drink blood.

I would also like to know the reason why your eyes would turn red." I nodded at him before answering, "Hm... my eyes would turn red when I smell blood or when I'm near hungry I struggle to control my eyes when they glow red. As for your first question, I am very hungry and if any of you are willing to let me drink your blood I'll be thankful." I smile brightly at my last sentence while they make a horrified face.

*Sigh* "Don't worry I won't drink your blood even if I'm hungry or near starvation, I'll try my best to control myself. To be honest, at any moment I can lose control and drink you all completely dry." They all sighed in relief as they nodded. "But if your hungry wouldn't it be best if I lend you some of my blood," Kurapika stated as he stared at me with a rather calm expression. I hummed, "I can drink some of your blood but it won't be enough to fill me up."

He then lends me his wrist for me to take. I gently grabbed his hand while the others stared at me intensely. I was about to bite into his wrist as I see a rather dark glare appear on Killua's face for a second as he stares at Kurapika. Weird as it seems I no longer had the appetite to drink any blood. I sigh as I shook my head at Kurapika who has a confused face. "I lost my appetite maybe later if you don't mind."

"I have one last question to ask you, Vicky. I think we should know what the Vampire King's name is, in case we end up dumping into him."

I bite my lip as I think about the question Kurapika had mentioned.
"I guess it would only be alright but I'll only tell you he's first name. His name is Karlheinz... sorry but that's...the last question I can answer for you guys." They all nod in understanding as Gon and Killua go off towards the TV.

"If you don't mind me asking Vicky. Can you show me a few tricks with sword fighting?" Kurapika's gentle voice asked me. "Hmm, I guess I can show you a bit even a bit of hand to hand combat if you want." He nodes early which tells me he wants every piece of information that makes him strong enough to kill his enemies. And yet I'm here involving myself with him although I should know better that I won't be here for much longer. I hand him my second sword to him.

I put my right hand behind my back as I held my sword with my left with full pride. "Hey Hey, you two can't duel here!! You can hurt someone." LeOreo yells out to us as I roll my eyes. "Yeah right just don't get in the way and you'll be fine." 

Our swords clash against each other as I see him slowly lose focus on how fast I'm clashing with his sword. "Focus!" I yelled out as I shortly managed to make his sword fly out of his hold. I shake my head as I look at him, "You need to focus even if I'm going at a faster speed all you need to do is block my sword while using more strength. Your main focus is finding a way to lower my guard or even find weak point in me." He nods with a more serious expression as we start to duel again.

This time he managed to cut my hand with his sword a few times. I stop as I show him my slightly bleeding hand as I lick the cut. "Good job you did better this time." He had a worried face on him, "Are you alright." He says panicked as I nod and show him my healed hand. "I can heal so no worries. Would you like to do hand to hand combat now?" I already had the attention of Killua and Gon watching us as we fought.

"If you don't mind showing me a bit. By the way, you're advanced in sword duels who taught you." I laugh nervously while looking at my sword in hand. "I was taught how to use a sword by my brothers along with my uncle and dad. While my biological brother was the one who taught me a hand to hand combat." I blush and cross my arms as I state, "You can say I get in trouble a lot by my dad and other older brother." When I say other older brothers I mean Reiji. I swear he's so strict. I remember fighting a lot of people in the school I go to with my bro's you can say I was a trouble maker. The only thing that Reiji was ever happy about was when I went to their school rather early and that's because I always got the best grades ever.

Anyhow, I get into a fighting position with my hands lazily by my side. He goes in for the attack as I move to the side as I grabbed his arm and quickly went behind him with his arm as I brought him down. "Sorry I probably went a bit too far." I then hear the cheerful voice of Gon, "You're so quick to attack Vicky." I only laughed nervously as I blushed in embarrassment. I start to show some important basics of hand to hand combat. 

"Thanks, Vicky," Kurapika says with a closed eye smile to me as I return the smile.

.
.
.
Sitting while observing Gon using Killua's skateboard as I shortly see it flying across the room. Soon we all prepared to go to sleep as I listened to the music of the instruments that Shu had put in the MP3 player.

Vampires don't sleep but to kill time it's better to sleep. I can hear my stomach light rumble silently. Damn it! I'm so hungry and yet I need to be patient. I sat watching everyone except Killua and Kurapika as I continued to listen to music.  I see Killua throwing a pillow at Gon only for him to throw it back which makes me giggle quietly.

The two of them started to throw pillows at each other and threw a pillow in my direction. I caught the pillow which I threw back as Leorio stirs in his sleep, "Hey, Pipe down. Let me sleep some more..." He tried to fall asleep only to smell the foot of Tonpa's "That stinks."

I burst out laughing along with Gon and Killua as tears started to fall down my face. I wiped my tears away as I tried to stop laughing as I turned to look at Killua who only looks away with a slight hint of red on his face.
.
.
.

We started to wait until the timer was completely done. At the time we were waiting I was simply doing a pillow fight with both Gon and Killua and sometimes I would read with Kurapika.

Once the timer went off Gon was the first one running out. We ended up getting into different types of routes. I think the worst one was being chased by the big round rock. I patted myself, getting rid of any specks of dust.  Soon we arrived at a door as we voted Leorio and Tonpa starting to argue. Kurapika has tried to stop Leorio but knowing me I was getting tired of them arguing.

I and Killua moved on to the next room that was filled with weapons and two-door. Once again we have explained the rules as the rule went only two people couldn't continue.
Leorio and Tonpa started to argue on who would stay behind and who wouldn't.

ᎶᎾᏁ: "Hold on I'm going to press O. We made it all the way here together. I want all of us to pass together."
𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪 : "I agree with Gon's opinion on the matter."
K⃟u⃟r⃟a⃟p⃟i⃟k⃟a⃟: "Gon... Vicky..."
ᎶᎾᏁ: Even if it's a big risk, I want to give it a shot."

I agreed with Gon due to the interesting things he has come up with or even his ability. I have a feeling he'll find a way for all of us to pass.

Shit!!!! I place a hand over my face. I never thought I would have a soft spot for these people.

KIᒪᒪᑌᗩ: "Come on... you can't call this a risk. We have less than an hour. Gon, there's only one choice if you want to pass this exam."
Ӏҽօɾíօ: "There you have it."
KIᒪᒪᑌᗩ: "Now we have to decide how to choose which four passes. Well, I'm planning on three of them is you, Vicky, and me."

If I had a beating heart it would have been beating fast at this moment. I look away as my face heats up. Do I have feelings for Killua... no that can't be...

I can feel myself getting more worried as the days go by and soon it'll be difficult to have my brothers agreeing with me being friends with them.

Then I'll be too attached to even think of leaving this world. My own family would have to drag me to our world...

I feel like I won't be able to leave...