Chapter 3 - 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕒

Ringing ran through the whole room gathering our attention.

One side of the wall started to open up wide. A man with purple hair and a mustache spoke, "I apologize for the wait. The entry period for Hunter applicants has ended. The Hunter Exam will now begin!" Kurapika, Leorio, and Gon looked more confident and prepared to do any trail we had to do.

"A final caution. If you are short on luck or ability, you could very well end up seriously injured or even dead. Those who accept the risks, please follow me. Otherwise, please exit via the elevator behind you."

Everyone stood silent, they all stood still in their spot. But no one told me this was going to be dangerous. Then again it's mostly my fault I did lie about actually taking the Hunter exam.

"Very well. All 404 applicants will participate in Phase One."

He sprung around taking big steps forward but for some reason, he seemed like he was simply walking. This world keeps on getting weirder and weirder. We kept on walking until he ended up increasing his speed. We all started to run behind him, completely confused. I ran in between Kurapika and Gon.

Leorio-"W-What?"
Gon-"The people in front started running."
Kurapika-" He's picked up the pace."
Victoria -" I'm surprised it seems like he's only walking but now it's more like walking-running."
The three of them nodded at me.

In front of us, the purple-haired man spoke again," I neglected to introduce myself. I am Satotz, the Phrase One examiner. I shall lead you to the second phrase."

A man then questioned Satotz while he was running. I could hear everyone saying that the exam has begun. How annoying these humans have been, not the ones I have been hanging out though. Since they have been very entertaining so far.
"You must follow me to phrase two. This is the exam's first phrase."
That doesn't sound too bad. I didn't pay much attention but I noticed how far Satotz was. To be honest I had the urge to run right past him.

A loud voice made my ears ache, "Hey! Wait up, kid!" Of course, I would recognize that voice it's the one and only LeOreo. "Hm," the silver-haired boy that past LeOreo had a skateboard he was riding on. "You should show the hunter exam some respect!" LeOreo stated to us although I don't recall any rules.
"What do you mean?" The silver hair boy said and I must add he had these gorgeous blue eyes that almost reminded me of Shu's eyes.
"Why are you using a skateboard? That's cheating!"

I turn to face Gon, "Should we say something I mean he wasn't cheating since Satotz didn't clarify the rules." He nodded, "Yeah your right now that I remember."

Gon ran closer to them, "No, it isn't." A confused face appeared on LeOreo, "Huh? Gon, what are you saying?"

Gon-"The examiner only told us to follow him."
Victoria-"You know Gon's right."
LeOreo-"Whose side are you two on, eh?"

The boy then started to ride slower to match Gon's and I's pace. "Hey, How old are you two?" The boy questioned us. "I'm twelve years old." Gon says with a voice filled with excitement. I admire that, I soon was interrupted by my train of thoughts, "How about you." The silver-haired boy looks at me with his head slightly tilted, "I'm also twelve."

The last time I checked I was twelve or did I forget my age? The boy jumped out of his skateboard and catches it in mid-air. "Guess I'll run too." "Wow!" I have to also admit any regular person wouldn't be able to do that trick. "I'm Killua." "I'm Gon"

What! Am I seeing true friendship forming right here? To be honest I don't even know what a friend is like after all the only friends I would have would be my brothers. Subaru would mostly keep me away from any boys so I couldn't be friends with them.