Chapter 8 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙...

A Lady's voice was suddenly heard as she was towards the damn trash of a human. She then explains how he is still alive and just knocked out.

Although my ears are hearing the opposite of what she had said. His heartbeat is indeed stable but his breathing is unsteady.

But.....Damn LeOreo is too loud!!! I cover my ears with my hands as I see him yelling at Kurapika to kill him. Then Killua insists on getting rid of the trash, "I have never considered whether murder is frightening. But this is a one-on-one battle. You aren't permitted to interfere." What a good boy Kurapika is making me want to cry. I'm starting to wonder why I never got him as a brother. Then again I'm content and happy with being siblings with Subaru. I pat Kurapika's head as he looks up with a tiny smile.

"...Hey Kurapika you wanna be my sibling," I whisper with my eyes filled with stars. He then has a confused expression which I respond to, "I'll let you think about it."

I walked away to see Leorio sulking in the dark. I stood next to Gon who gave me another bright smile like usual, "Vicky what will you do with your sunglasses now broken. Didn't you say you're allergic to the sun?" Gon gives me a worried expression as Killua turns to me with a curious face. "Yes, it's true that I'm allergic to the sun. Which means I'll soon go blind as I spend too much time in the sun. I won't be able to do much from now on." I sigh as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Won't it be difficult to see and know what you'll have to do?" Kurapika buts into the conversation as I turn around with a closed mouth smile. "Yes. But unlike other people I have a very strong nose and ears. As well as my eyes but since I won't be able to see I'll be depending on my ears and nose. " He nodded, seemingly happy with the new information about me.
.
.
.
As we waited Gon made a comment that he might be dead which made LeOreo yell out.

I smirk as I face forward "Kurapika I'll be giving you another piece of information. I can hear his heartbeat and his unsteady breathing meaning that he is not knocked unconscious." I point to the human trash laying on the ground. Their eyes widen at me as I hear the trash heart beating faster, he's panicked.

As the women and LeOreo makes a deal he looks at me, "Are you sure?" "Tsk you think I'd lie to someone like you but either way you're a doctor so you should figure it out immediately." he nods while he walks towards the body.

"tsk" my stomach rumbles a bit out of hunger. I haven't drank any blood and I feel myself losing control.

I walked back as I paid no attention around my surroundings. They will figure it out but the scent of blood is driving me insane.
.
.
.
My mouth fills up with saliva with a thirst. I sit myself on the ground as my stomach rumbles again.

I glanced to my side to see Killua with his opponent but in a quick flash he got his opponents beating heart. The scent of blood started to get stronger. A very skilled assassin and one that I haven't seen as skilled as this one.

"You still need one more point." I see the man who fought Tonpa say. Another man who had his hood on started to walk as he took off his hood. He wore a cross necklace with two swords, "So who am I doing the pleasure of fighting." I sigh as I stand up with my hair shadowing my eyes. "You don't have to fight him Vicky." The gentle voice of Kurapika says. I shook my head as I walked towards the man. This man is really pissing me off with that cross. He threw a sword which I caught successfully, "Who ever surrenders first wins."

I nod once again

I nod once again. On times like this I'm thankful for some of my siblings teaching me sword fighting along with Uncle Richter. Not only that, even my father helped me improve. Even if I hate him, he is still my blood relative shamefully.

I held the sword with my left hand as our swords clashed against each other at a fast speed. He is really good at this but not as good as I am. I see his eyes focused on me as he smirks, "Well if you look at that another Kurta. Those eyes shine a deeper color then a Kurta. Are you afraid of spiders as well?" He taunts me as my eyes start to glow and my fangs crave for blood. I hear the whispers of Gon and the others

Gon: "Is she really a Kurta Kurapika."
Kurapika:"I don't believe she is a Kurta. I would have seen her around the clan if she was."
Killua: "Her eyes glow red like yours does."
Kurapika: "Yes but our eyes glow when we are emotionally agitated. Vicky's eyes almost glows randomly. She did say she will give us answers about her eyes."

He started to attack more harshly which I block successfully and with a good swing I made his sword fly away as I caught it. I don't have much time and I shouldn't waste my time. I teleported behind him as I put my sword on his neck as I rip out his cross necklace. "I surrender! I surrender!"

I throw him on the ground to see his frightened look as he sees my red eyes. I use my strength which breaks the cross in half as I drop it to the floor. "It pisses me off to see these. Oh and I'll be keeping theses." I walk back with the two swords with me. I close my eyes tightly as I try to not think of the scent of blood. We started to head to the waiting room.

As LeOreo sits down, Kurapika questions Killua.

Kurapika: "Can you tell me how that technique works?"
Killua: "Technique?"
Vicky: "He means when you remove your opponent's heart."
Killua:"oh, that wasn't even a technique. I just ripped it out."

Oh yes that makes sense that you ripped it out. I became really shocked when I saw Killua's hand. You know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover but what'd you expect when you live a regular life.

I sit down as Kurapika looks at me, "You said you would explain about your eyes." I smile and this time I showed him my pointy fangs. "Yes I did. Hm I guess I should actually tell you the truth first. Have you ever heard of the creatures of the night known as vampires and others." I see the others give me a confused face meaning they don't hear it often. "I heard of the term vampires in my clan. They would say that the vampires were a myth while others say one vampire came to our clan a very long time ago." I smile at Kurapika but see the still confused faces of the rest.

"Since all four of you look confused I'll explain. Vampires are known as one of the creatures of the night. They are known for living for a very very ᏉℰℛᎽ long time and drinking peoples blood in order to survive. They are also known to no longer be living and yet still be walking. I am in fact a vampire." Their eyes widened as they took a step back from me while Kurapika stayed next to me. "If I remember they are also known to be more powerful than a regular human being." Kurapika questions as I nodded at him. "All vampires are known to be dangerous no matter what. But what have you heard Kurapika?"

I tilt my head, "Well the clan leader said that there used to be a man with long white hair and with golden eyes who still looked young, was a vampire. The clan leader said that he was very powerful and dangerous but he never did harm to any of us."

A man with long white hair and golden eyes....
"Damn... The man you mentioned is known to be the Vampire King of all Vampires. If you ever see him don't interact with him."
Leorio comes near me as he yells "What! A vampire King." I nodded at him.

Gon comes closer along with Killua, "Have you ever seen the Vampire King." Gon says with a slight excitement in his voice. "Yes but it was when I was smaller." He nodded as Kurapika looked at me with a curious face on him, " I am a bit curious, can you tell me more like if there are ranks among you vampires."

"Yes Vampires do have ranks. The king is the purest vampire blood or more like has royal blood. While I am a pure blood also along with my brother. Then you have the half bloods which pure bloods don't get along with." He nodded as he stayed silent for a bit.

"I also have a question." Killua said which I nodded to him to continue. "Last time you said brothers and you said you only had one."
I giggled at my little mistake, "I have four adoptive older  brothers." he nodded and before he continued Kurapika spoke before he did. "Is there anything else about the Vampire king."

"Hmm, the vampire King has three wife's."

Their eyes widen as they yell out three wife's.
.
.
(Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed this chapter.)