Chapter 6- 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖

(Hello everyone who's reading this I hope you enjoy it. Although I'll admit this chapter is a tad bit boring but I promise that the next chapter should be a little more exciting....hopefully😅)

Netero bounced the ball multiple times and started to explain how we are supposed to play. I stood behind Killua and Gon, leaning against the wall as I saw Killua go up first. I think I'll pass on this, I've been thinking that I should play when these two aren't looking.

Killua started to walk but as he was walking his footsteps were deadly silent. The only thing I could hear is his heart beating. As he walked multiple Killua's started to appear as all the Killua's appeared they started to walk in a circle which shocked both me and Gon. I never knew assassins were even capable of doing something like this, it fascinated me. Netero didn't look too shocked, which tells me he already knows what type of move Killua was trying.

Killua tried getting the ball only for Netero to dodge every time. Killua then tried to kick Netero's leg only for him to hold his leg. Hmm, that's very interesting and especially since Netero didn't wince one bit. Gon looks at me as if telling me if I wanted to go next which I shook my head. I sit down while Gon yells out to Killua as it is Gon's turn to get the ball. Killua sits next to me while Gon jumps high into the air only for him to hit his head. I busted out laughing, "Idiot! We know that you can jump high! Control your strength! " No kidding Gon is pretty fast but I believe once he's all grown up he'll be faster. Killua reaches his hands towards my sunglasses only for me to grab them, I sigh.

Gon and Killua kept trying and trying and to no attempt, they didn't come close yet. Netero looks at me," Do you want to try?" I tilt my head," I might try later..." he nodded as Killua and Gon tried again. I pat my dress hoping to feel my mp3 player that Shu had given me as a gift. Finally feeling the mp3 player a wave of relief washed down on me.  I paid attention to the people in front of me to see that Killua and Gon became closer to getting the ball but they ended up failing.

I see Killua getting up as he gives up on trying. As Killua explains why he gives up I look at Netero. It's interesting but I think I know how to overpower him.

"You know how to piss me off, old man. Let's go, Gon Vicky." Killua says with a pissed off voice and starts walking away. "Oh, I'm gonna play a little longer." Gon says to both me and Killua as Killua immediately goes in front of Gon, "Huh?" Then Killua yells in front of him which makes me laugh a little at how close Gon and Killua had become. "I'm going to sleep. Vicky." He turns to me which I've become focused on my strategy for beating Netero. "Uh-huh, I'll catch up in a little bit." He nodded as he started walking off.

I listen in on the conversation of Gon and Netero. All the information is very valuable when the time comes. Netero and Gon look at me, "Are you going to play Vicky." I sigh again," Nah but I'll play later." I stood up and patted my dress as I took out my mp3 player. "Good luck Gon. Night..." I let out a yawn as I place my earbuds in my ear. "Night Vicky!"

I never sleep at night like the rest of my siblings, the yawn was a fake yawn that I made. I was very exhausted this morning since I usually sleep at that time. I feel tired but my eyes aren't tired its weird yet normal to me. I run to catch up on Killua to only have the scent of blood fill up my nose as my eyes glow a bright red. It's a good thing I have shades. I see two dead bodies as I ignore them yet the scent drives me insane. "Hey, Killua." He turns around with a shocked expression, "You don't look scared?" "Hmm, you mean that. I guess you could say once you get used to seeing dead people, you just get used to it." He nodded and didn't press further into it as we went inside a room to rest.

Killua and I sat down as he turned to face me, "I have a question." I look at him with my head tilted. "Wouldn't your father be furious that your mother died or something?" I giggled and shook my head, "Nah. The only thing that my father gets furious about is if things don't go his way." Killua then looks at me with a confused yet curious face," Wait wasn't your mother part of your father's experiments. Then wouldn't he get mad since his experiment died?" I laughed out, "No No No. I and my brothers are the experiments." with a serious face. He then nods his head and before he said anything I put an earbud in his ear. 

"What are those." He taps the earbud in his ear. "It's music..." I pretended to fall asleep as I waited for him to fall asleep.

I took off my other earbud and slowly left the room as I headed back to where Netero was at. As I enter the room I see a tired out Gon laying on the floor. He turns around and smiles at me. He bounces the ball," I see that you came." I nodded as I looked at the ball, "Yes as I said before I was to come later which I did. Now let's play shall we." He nodded as he continued to bounce the ball.
I teleported behind him, catching him off guard for only to have my fingertips touch the ball. He quickly grabbed the ball.

Instead of teleporting, I ran faster than Killua and Gon had run. Once again my fingertips touched the ball. We continued like this for a few minutes which I grew tired of. "Freeze." He stayed completely still as I teleported and grabbed the ball. "unfreeze." He started to move to only have a very shocked look.

You see since I have ice powers I know how to freeze someone up. Of course, it isn't the only thing I'm very much capable of doing. "It seems that I win." He nodded with a serious expression, "It's very impressive." I raised my eyebrow, "I actually would like to continue doing the Hunter exam as long as I still get my license." "I see why not. I have to admit I didn't think you were even that powerful." I glare at him as I walk out of the door, throwing the ball back at him with half of my strength. "I'm rather exhausted and prefer to not explain myself." I left and if I'm being honest I just didn't want to chat about when I would be able to get the license and stuff like that.

I went back into the room that Killua was in and placed an earbud inside my ear as I listened to the peaceful music play.  After a few minutes went by I felt Killua's head fall on my shoulder to feel the tiny electricity coming from his head onto my shoulder.

I wonder why...I keep feeling that. It's strange since I only feel it happen when I'm around Killua. I wonder if he also feels it... It's not like feeling the electricity is anything bad. It's actually...enjoyable.

Wait for What!!!