Chapter 7- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 ℙ𝕙𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕖

(Author's note: Once again sorry if I haven't been posting. I've been getting a lot of online assignments and it's getting a tad bit hard for me to understand. One thing I can try and promise to you readers is that I'll see if I can post every Saturday and Sunday. By the way, there will be a few violent things along with blood.)

I had gotten up early and had asked Menchi if she had any spare clothing. Luckily she did. I was very thankful that she had spare clothing. If I had kept wearing the dress I would have ended up with rips. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail as my bangs hung loosely. Finally placing my sunglasses in a dark shade color in any of the regular colors you would see.

I soon hear the speaker informing us of our short or so on arrival to the next phase.
.
.
.
As I and the rest of our small group looked around as we were in a very high tower. The little green bean started to explain to us where we were. The thing is as a vampire with quite a few perks I can smell multiple humans right inside this tower. The airship soon had started to leave as we looked for any way to get down.

I whistle as I look down until a person comes to us and starts to climb down. My eyes soon widened big as another scent reached my nose. A group of big pink or reddish creatures with wings swoop up and grab the man who had tried to climb down which ended up dying in the end.

I looked around as fewer people started to disappear shortly.
Soon all three of us had found trapdoors. Gon calls out to LeOreo and Kurapika, "Look, I found a hidden door. " As he shows both of them, Kurapika is first to comment," I see now. So we can defend by flipping the stones."

As they discussed I looked around. We're wasting time if we're not quick to act or if we don't finish fast enough they won't pass. My eyes widen once again, why am I thinking like that! Why do I even care about these humans!
If any of my brothers even come and find out about this...I don't know what they will do but one thing for sure it's gotta be bad.

I feel a tap on my shoulder to see them staring at me, "What's wrong Vicky." Kurapika questions me but my mind is off somewhere again. I gasp in my mind if my brothers also find out about my nickname. No...No just calm down Vicky. I sigh, "Are we going already." I ignore the concern question that Kurapika gives. They nodded as all five of us stood in for a hidden door.
They started to count down as we all jumped at the same time. As we all land I look up to see all of us. I ended up laughing out loud as I pointed my finger at LeOreo when I see him on the floor, "Loser!" "Don't call me that!!" My laughter soon dies down.

Well, at least we ended up together again. I slap my forehead with my hand

*ʂƖą℘*

Great just great did I seriously get attached to these humans! How is this possible!!!!

Gon places a hand over mine, "Are you sure you're alright." His eyes and voice filled with much concern but I couldn't miss the small glare from Killua. "It's nothing. I'm just remembering something urgent.." That should be good enough to avoid that question.

Gon headed straight towards a whiteboard and started to read it out loud, "The six of you must follow the will of the majority to reach the goal." "Six of us?"

Gon: "Look... There are six stopwatches."

I placed the stopwatch in my left hand. Then we heard a speaker of a man explaining the majority rule thing. I sit against the wall next to Kurapika with one earbud in while the other is out.

Leorio: "It's been two hours...What if the others all took different routes? Only a fool would still be at the top of the tower!"

I placed my other earbud in. Then all of a sudden I see Tonpa fall. Everyone had a blank look over the fact that Tonpa was here. I mean at least we can continue. I listen silently as I click the O to open when I see that only Tonpa put an X. Alright now that's pissing me off. Leorio yells in front of Tonpa as I look away knowing that my eyes turn red for hunger. I have to admit I'm quite hungry and haven't drained any blood yet.  We continue to the next question which a result I picked right. Another thing I have to admit it's been fun being with these people but....it won't last long. Once all of my brothers and I meet we'll leave this place...
I shake my head while walking. When we came into the room a few people across from us had shackles as the first person stepped up. They explained the rules as we decided who would fight the first one which was Tonpa.

I was leaning up the wall as I took off my sunglasses. This pig has something up his sleeve and it's pissing me off.  What made me even mad was seeing how he fell to his knees and surrendered.

When Tonpa came towards us Leorio had quickly grabbed him by his shirt. Out of rage, I snapped my sunglasses in my hand. Blood leaked down my right hand slowly with sharp pieces of the leftover broken sunglasses that I broke. "Leorio. Let him go!" Leorio let's go but gets frightened the instant he sees my eyes turn a bright crimson red.  I walk towards Tonpa and give him a light yet rough punch in his stomach, "How dare you lose! I should punch you until your dread... Maybe that'll teach you a lesson." He stumbles back and gets frightened as he tries to back away. I start to crack my knuckles along with my neck. "You think that you can fool around in front of me!" I raised my fist but I was held back from Kurapika and Killua along with Gon. I struggled back with a larger amount of strength but they didn't bulge.

I tried pushing them off as Tonpa started to crawl away

I tried pushing them off as Tonpa started to crawl away. I tried reaching out with my other free hand to only feel it being held off. "For someone so small you're incredibly strong." I hear Kurapika say to me. Every time I felt Killua hold my arm back I felt the electricity.  "Stay away from me!" I shortly stopped as they slowly let go of me.

My eyes were probably still glowing because I saw a rather shocked expression on Kurapika's face when he looked at me. I turned towards the three who tried to stop me, "Sorry about that I lost my cool which rarely happens. Once again sorry..." Rarely happens my ass! Another lie yet again. I felt guilty for causing them trouble as Killua shrugs. "It's fine Vicky." Gon says with a big smile on his face as Kurapika had a reassuring smile on. While Leorio gave me a serious look, "It's fine he deserved it anyway." I let out a nervous chuckle as I looked at the four people standing beside me.

How could they be so calm.....
They look like if what I have done was not such a big deal......

I felt like I had the most perfect friends. Can I be with these people as long as I can...

My mind immediately went back to my brothers; they surely wouldn't allow it. Especially not Subaru.

I took out the pieces as my hand started to heal which made the others shocked.

I sit down as Killua stands next to me as time passes. Gon was up next and as smoothly as possible he blew out the candle of the person he was up against. Then Kurapika went up next as he was up against a strangely blue skin man. Not that I judge color but if you know what I mean you don't see that! As they taught the blue man turned his back towards us to only have a spider tattoo on.
Leorio: "A tattoo of a spider with twelve legs... That's."
Tonpa:" Yeah, I recognize it. Anyone aspiring to become a Hunter has heard of it. That's the symbol worn by members of that notorious band of evil thieves, the Phantom Troupe."

Well that was interesting information but I don't know what it has to do with Kurapika, I think I heard of it but with the many voices around us at the time, it's hard to hear if he did mention them in the exam. I continuing to gather information from Leorio

With a swift movement which took us all by surprise with how quick and skillful Kurapika knocked down his opponent.

As Kurapika came over his eyes burned a crimson color. As Kurapika explains his anger for spiders he goes off and sits against the wall. I walk towards Kurapika who looks up to me as my eyes glow a crimson and scarlet color, "I do believe you want answers behind my eyes..." I tilt my head with a small smile. He nodded as he returned with a sad smile, "If you don't mind." "Very well we shall discuss this somewhere else if that is fine with you." at last he nods at me again and retreats his head facing downward.

Well, I have no other choice but to tell them what I am.

Even if I do get scolded by my own family, which isn't the first time...

As long as.....

No never mind