9 // M E M O R I E S - P T 2

KEY:
Y/N - YOUR NAME
T/W:
NONE
WORD COUNT: 786

-

After Geralt opening up for the first time, Jaskier didn't really know how to take it or help the situation, he desperately wanted to help Geralt get some kind of closure. Although months had passed, Jaskier still felt like treading eggshells around him. "Ale?" Jaskier asked Geralt.

"Well I'm paying." Geralt grunted at the question and went to a secluded table in the corner, far away from the socialising.

"Whore tonight?" Jaskier grinned.

Geralt watched a hooded figure in the que shake their head in sync with their conversation. "Not tonight." He mumbled and sipped the ale. Aedirn was one of your favourite kingdoms to visit when you hunted, it was one of the few areas he had not yet explored for you and every time he was nearby he was haunted by your memory.

"So what beast will the mighty wolf fight this time?" Jaskier grinned, trying to spark some conversation.

He didn't answer the question, instead fixated on the cloaked stranger outstretching their hand for a sack of coin. There were scars all up her arm, you had scars like that, yours were from a drowned dead gripping its sharp nails into your flesh as it dragged you down.

You slowly looked at Geralt, you couldn't resist just having a glimpse at him, he was already staring. "Fuck." You mumbled, realising he probably saw you.

You quickly tried to disappear back into the crowd as he stood, immediately following you. You turned down a dark alley, hoping that he would miss you. No. Two large hands grabbed you and pushed you against the stone walls of the tavern. He pulled the hood of your cloak down, keeping your arms pinned over your head. "Y/N?" He whispered. He kissed you before you could say another word. You missed that. You missed him, so much you couldn't help but sink into the kiss, letting him in.

"Geralt!" The bard yelled, quickly separating the two of you.

"Jaskier, stay out of this." Geralt warned.

You created a portal and led Geralt through it, you were both suddenly surrounded by trees on a cliff, the water crashing against the rocks at the bottom."How have you been?" You looked at him, a small smile on your face. His eyes did not peel off you. Those amber eyes, they had always made you weak to the knees and have your heart melt before them, he didn't say anything. "Geralt. It wasn't meant to happen like this."

Geralt continued to stare, he was colder than he used to be. "I've been searching for you for over 50 years." He muttered. "And you've been hiding from me."

"Hiding in plain sight, Geralt." You replied, shaking your head, he was right. "Once I escaped I found you charmed by that mage."

He bit his lip and looked away. "You were scared of Yennefer?"

"She said that if I ever came near you, she would kill you." You muttered. "Geralt I've always been there, watching."

Geralt thought about all those times he thought he saw you. All those times he felt someone watching, the times he fought beasts alone that would have killed him. "Did he hurt you?"

You pursed your lips and faced the cliff edge, ignoring the question.

"Y/N." Geralt grabbed your wrist. "I'm going to torture him."

"Can we catch up first?" You faced him, your hair blew ever so slightly in the wind.

To Geralt, you were an angel. You were the only important thing and now that he knew you were alive, everything about him had calmed. "We're still married right?" He joked.

"Happy 60 years." You half smiled at him. "I missed you Geralt."

"You have no idea." He gently rested his forehead to yours. "Y/N."

Geralt hugged you in silence. He held you like he was never going to let go. "Geralt, Yennefer is still going to be a problem, it's only a matter of time before she comes for you."

"We'll deal with that when we get to it, my love." He whispered into your ear.

You smiled, having him back in your arms was the best feeling you had felt in a long time, things were perfect for the moment and that's all that mattered. The rain had begun to poor over you both, dramatising the moment perfectly. "I missed you so much." You muttered, the tears welling into your eyes as he pressed his lips to yours.

"Talk after." Geralt tugged at your now drenched clothes, begging for them off.

-

PART 2 ALL DONE! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, SORRY ITS SHORT. REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!