10 // B A T H

You sat in the steaming bath after a long day of chasing, and killing the towns Basilisk. The hot water stung at your cuts and bruised skin but also soothed your aching joints. It was the first time that day you had the chance to relax and recollect yourself.

"Y/N?" Geralt knocked on the door gently. Your boyfriend of only a few months always worried about you, although his reputation he really did have a big heart.

"In here." You replied, your eyes stayed sealed shut.

"Everything okay?" He asked as the cool breeze hit your shoulders and you sunk further down.

"Just sore." You smiled as he walked towards you. 

You looked at him, you always wondered how you managed to land someone quite like Geralt. He was by far one of the most attractive men you had ever seen.

"You took a few hits today." Geralt stared at you.

"Geralt, how did I ever survive before I met you." You laughed. You were half elf, giving you natural powers, you utilised this since you left home looking after the human race.

He nodded before removing his own shirt. "I just worry, Y/N."

"Must you always join me?" You could never hide your red cheeks when he removed his shirt.

"Would you rather Jaskier?" Geralt furrowed his brows as his trousers came down too.

"Always you my love." It was a large bath, especially large for one in a brothel. Not many people knew of your relationship, but Geralt always made it clear to whomever asked.

"Seeing you like today makes me fall even further for you." He sat across from you in the bath, then gently spun you. 

"Geralt." You chuckled. 

He began gentle strokes with the soap on your back, careful of every bruise and laceration there. "So beautiful, inside and out." He gently kissed your shoulder and moved your hair from your back so he could wash underneath.

"Ah what have you done?" You laughed.

"Am I not allowed to compliment the woman before me?" Geralt's hands began rubbing your back in a deep massage, causing your eyelids to flutter. 

"Then what do you want mighty white wolf?" You mocked as he continued working your back.

"You, my dear. For the rest of the days that I walk the continent." You could hear the sincerity in his voice and it sent shivers down your spine. He had nights like this, where he would pretty much just worship you and caress you. It made up for his quiet days that he still had on the occasion.

You sunk into his chest and he held your head comfortably so you'd stay above the water, staring into those beautiful amber eyes. "I could look at you all day." You smiled.

"You already do." Geralt laughed and gently stroked the side of your cheek. "Promise me one thing though."

"Anything." Your eyes relaxed and shut again.

"One day, just you and I. We disappear for a while and enjoy ourselves." He continued the motion along your jaw line.

"I would love that Geralt." You smiled just at the thought of a trip like that.

"Geralt!" The familiar call of the bard burst into the room, completely ruining your moment. "Geralt the men at the bar."

"Jaskier." He scowled.

"They cut me off!" Jaskier yelled.

"Because you're drunk." You smiled and sat up, covering yourself.

"May I join?" He grinned.

"Out!" Geralt grabbed the bar of soap and threw it directly at Jaskier, acknowledging the warning he left the room and shut the door.

"Parenting." You laughed and gently placed a kiss on Geralt's head.

-

I know it's a short one, I'm not very good at writing fluff, but I tried!! Requests are still open!