Chapter five : Soft spot

/ Layla had been living with Decepticons for a few days now. At first, she spent most of her days in the Shockwave lab, participating in his "experiments". He would pass her through scanners and then observe what was displayed on the computer. He wanted to see how human neurons work and what was the difference between a "normal" brain and a asperger brain. It was not painful in itself. Even if Shockwave wanted to dissect her at one point. Fortunately she had convinced him not to do it.
Then gradually, she hung around with a little more people. She was playing video games with Soundwave. When he had time, Layla would take out the consoles and show him the different games. They had already done all the Mario and Sonic games. He was very good at it by the way. And sometimes she would show him the different toys and how they worked. His favorite toy was a remote-controlled police car.
Recently, she started talking to Knockout and Breakdown. They were a funny duo. Knockout was pretty self-centered on his look but it didn't bother Layla. He could be very serious, crazy and cool at the same time. As for Breakdown, he was fun to hang out with. Unlike the other Decepticons, he was not cruel or sadistic. He was quite nice as a decepticons robot. It surprised Layla at first, but she started to like him a lot.
Today she was in the medic room with Knockout and Breakdown\

Knockout : Hey Layla, what are Soundwave and you doing when you're together ?

Layla : Secret secret Knockout.

Knockout : Oh come on ! I won't tell anyone !

Breakdown : Even if you don't tell anyone, it's a bad idea to tell you.

Knockout : Hey I heard that !

/ Layla smiled. They were good friends indeed.
Breakdown looked at her and smiled. He really liked Layla. She was really cute. Maybe he was too sensitive, but he was glad that Layla lived with them far from the mockery. Even if it didn't reach her, he didn't want to see a single person insult her anymore. Or else .. it will not be pretty\

Breakdown : Are you good Layla ? Are you not cold ? Are you hungry ?

Layla : I'm fine don't worry Breakdown.

Knockout : Oh Breakdown have a soft spot for the little human ~

Breakdown : Shut up Knockout ! As you don't have one too !

Knockout : Eeeh who didn't fell for the little human after all ? Even Soundwave and Shockwave fall for her.

Breakdown : True. Even Lord Megatron likes you.

/ Layla rolled her eyes. It was funny and stupid at the same time \

Layla : Guys, I'm just a pet for Megatron. Shockwave appreciates me because I'm a interesting subject. And okay Soundwave and I are good friends.

Knockout : Well Lord Megatron still never hurts you, human.

/ Layla shrugged. She was not trying to understand this kind of thing. It was a waste of time for her.
Suddenly, Starscream arrived with one of these wings that was torn off. He was holding it with his servo. He seemed to be in great pain but hid it however. But despite his pain, he quickly noticed Layla's presence. He said nothing but still groaned a little. Suffice to say that he did not appreciate her presence as much as the others. But in a way, Starscream did not like many people. So it was not surprising\

Knockout : Ouch. Megatron again ?

Starscream : WHO ELSE DO YOU WANT IT TO BE ?!! J Just fix me !! It fragging hurt !

Knockout : Calm down Starscream. Just lay down. Breakdown, human I need your help.

Breakdown : Got it. Come on Layla.