Chapter twenty six : Threat

/ Sometimes in life, even if it is rare, there are always miracles. Events so rare that we didn't even think we could attend.
Well, that's exactly what happened today. Smokescreen and Bulkhead were in the forest, looking for energon when suddenly ... they saw Layla in a field just before side ! At first, they didn't know it was her, that's normal because they didn't know about her transformation. But she denounced herself and let herself be caught without even trying to struggle. It was weird but it was their only chance to get her. So they didn't think twice.
Everyone was surprised to see Layla, specially in her new body. Except Miko. She was actually happy to see her again, new form or not. Which intrigued Jack but he couldn't tell anything just by that.
As expected, Layla didn't want to tell anything. But what was important is that they got her so they could threaten the Decepticons.
She was tied on a chair,  so she wouldn't escape. Miko was sitting next to her, trying to act natural and like the "I don't know anything" type\

Miko : So .. you alright ? Sorry I couldn't convince them.

Layla : That's okay Miko. Don't be sorry. It's not your fault.

/ Jack was looking at them. Something was off about Miko. She was so calm and not surprised at all to see Layla in this form. Yeah it was odd. It was not the noisy and cheerfull Miko who screams all the time. Moreover ... since this morning, she had a creepy smile and a strange gaze on her face, as if she was confident on something.
According to Jack, it was too much coincidences. He needed to talk about it, but who will believe him ? At least, he needed to know if he was crazy or not\

Jack : Bulkhead ... I need to talk to you.

Bulkhead : What is it Jack ?

Jack : Don't you think that Miko is ... weird since this morning ?

Bulkhead : Well .. kinda. But she's still angry at us you know. I think it is because of that.

Jack : Maybe .. but .. she has a creepy smile and ... I think she is hidding something.

Bulkhead : Jack come on ! Miko ? Betraying us ? Do you imagine her as a traitor ? With the Decepticons ?

/ He was right. How can he even thing about that ? It was completely stupid of his\

Jack : Yeah you're right. It's dumb. Maybe I'm just tired ..

Bulkhead : Don't worry buddy. Everything will be fine.

/ Optimus tried with Raph's help to establish a visual connection with the Nemesis. Surprisingly, they succeeded. Definitely ... only miracles. Megatron appeared on the screen, he looked rather calm. As if he wasn't surprised at all\

Megatron : Well well ~ look what we have. An old friend of mine ~ with his dear friend and pets.

Optimus : Megatron, we got Layla. If you don't end the war right now and your goal about ending the humanity on Earth, we-

Megatron : You what ~ ? Harm her ? Kill her ? Go on and try ! I dare you Optimus Prime. Touch just one inch of her metal skin and you will regret it !

Ratchet : You can't do nothing Megatron ! Admit it ! If you do something, me I will not hesitate to harm her !

Megatron : Oh is that so ~ ? Starscream ! Show them what we've got for them.

Starscream : With pleasure my Lord ~

/ Suddenly, two familiar people appeared on the screen: It was Ultra Magnus and Jack's mother !! Everyone was shocked, except Layla and Miko. Jack was starting to feel tears running down his cheeks. How did they know ?! It was impossible the location had been deleted ! Only the Autobots, Raph and Miko knew who she lived.
And how did they get Ultra Magnus ? He was supposed to be in Australia ! No one knew except the Autobots and of course Raph, Jack and Miko\

Starscream : Oh ~ isn't it a surprise ? Who is the Threat now !?

Jack : HOW DID YOU-

Megatron : Now now ~ don't need to yell. Optimus Prime, this is going to be simple ~ let Layla go and I will free these two poor persons. If you don't, well I think Knockout and Shockwave will be more than happy to do "some tests" on them.

Arcee : Don't you dare !

Megatron : You have until tomorow. Think well.

/ The screen turned off quickly, letting everyone in shock. Jack was actually crying. Arcee tried to confort him, saying that they will find a solution. Optimus couldn't believe what he saw. How did they know ? Only them and their human friends knew about them. Could it be ... ? No impossible. Why would someone on their team betray them ?
Meanwhile, Layla and Miko was looking at each other, they were smiling\

Miko : Karera wa orokana nanika o suru mae ni nido kangaerubekidatta, sō Reira ?
(They should have think twice before doing something stupid, right Layla ?)

Layla : Hihi Sore wa tashikadesu.
(For sure)