Chapter sixteen : The Princess

/ It had been a few weeks since Layla's "coronation". She still remembered when Megatron killed Wheeljack. By the way, she still had her lucky charm which was his spark torn from his corpse. It was murky saying like that but surprisingly, it was the most precious thing to her. It was like her princess "crown". Then it was something that was done by Shockwave. It must have taken him hours so she was not going to reject such a great job.
Sometimes she thought about Bulkhead. She didn't have any pity for him. After all she should have stay away from this mess with his best friend. But she knew that it was particularly Miko who wanted her to be saved. Maybe Layla should find a way to contact her, saying that everything is alright now. Like that, everything will be settled.
Today was her birthday. She was 16 years old now. She didn't necessarily tell the others because she never liked celebrating birthdays so much. At the same time, she never had a proper family so she couldn't celebrate it regularly. But against all odds, when she left her room after getting dressed, Knockout and Breakdown were present with a big smile on their face\

Knockout and Breakdown : Happy birthday princess !

Layla : Huh ? How did you .. ?

Breakdown : Oh come on ! How can't you know our princess's birthday ?

Knockout : Today is your special day ! We prepared your breakfast. Gotta eat because a lot of things are waiting for you.

/ Layla was confused but she didn't say anything. Breakdown took her in his servo and wrapped her with a warmfluffy blanket. It was very cold in the Nemesis so he wanted to make sure that she doesn’t catch cold. To be honest, he didn't want his little princess to grow up. But he knows that she will never leave them, no matter if she grows up. They went to the medic room and Breakdown put her on the desk.
The breakfast was huge ! There was coffee, tea, hot milk, fruit, pastries, juice, eggs, cold meats, cheese and others things.

Layla was, for the first time, flabbergasted

Layla was, for the first time, flabbergasted. She never had a breakfast like that\

Layla : This is really for me ?

Knockout : Of course it is my little doll ~ !

Breakdown : Eat before it gets cold my sweet princess ~

/ Layla started to eat. It was just delicious ! So succulent and sweet. Suffice to say that she had enjoyed it. This day started well. Moreover, Breakdown and Knockout gave her lots of hugs and kisses.
After she finished eating, Soundwave went to get her. He took her to the roof and allowed her to get on Laserbreak to fly. Layla was very happy that only for this day he accepts. Usually he didn't want to because he thought it too dangerous. But since today was her birthday, Soundwave could make an exception. Layla got on Laserbreak and he started to fly fast. She could feel the cold wind on her skin\

Layla : Hihi ! That's so cool !! Maybe I love this day after all !

Soundwave : *Why didn't you like this day ?*