Where am I?

Darkness.

What is this?
Where am I?
Where is this?

Where am I.

'huh'

I guess this is it.
I'm dead.
I never really believed in it.

Reincarnation, I mean.
Even if I didn't reincarnate, I still prepared for the worst. Like only playing good otome games and perfecting my 'art' of controlling my nerves.
The most clique thing is to Reincarnate into a otome game, but I doubt that would happen, I hope.

I know this is basically shit posting in my mind, but do you ever think, ' damn, these reincarnated people are either dumbasses in an emotional way and or super emo.

Let's just list all the shitty games I played.

Huh I guess I'm not that fucked, at least 2, maybe 4 games have a reasonable villanness with an avoidable ending, well, depending on how you look at it.

At least the developers were lazy, so the magic is just ImAgInAtIoN.
So I guess that's covered, but there are some exceptions.

°~ Dokie doki my runaway noble ~°

One, I mean.
Alright, but seriously, that's the one that would be the most welcomed but would normally be the hardest.
It's magic has a combination of martial arts and magic with a hint of cultivation, but that was never revealed in the game.

Why do I know this, you ask?
I made it.
I made the game

Shut up.
I was 11, while I was in a phase, I made it in 36 days.

It was weird.

36. Days.

At least 5 sleepless days in a row.

I just had to 'slow down' my thought process, but I still had to sleep for 32 hours after the rush of inspiration.. alright, I slept for was 5 days....

I made the music in my free time before this and the character designs were made by me and a world famous artist, I think. The plot line was mostly by me and a writer where they gave me the bare bones, I put details and then they tries to 'fix' them. This, in total, took 6 hours. The plot line, I mean.

I had to hire 5 more people to do the art of the normal talking and reaction stuff, with 2 on backgrounds while the main one focused on the monsters and cut scenes.

There were a lot of monsters

So if I Reincarnate there, I know everythings weaknesses and everyone.
Mostly because I literally made it canon that the were no people stronger then the main cast, and even if they were, I made sure I knew everything about them

I tried to make the most clique characters that I could without getting copyright strike and then gave character development and backstorys with realistic personalities and stuff.
I personally now find it disgusting and I hope that everyone forgets about it,
seriously.

BuT dAt KaNt hApEn!

If I really wanted that to happen, I would have to kill like, half of the human population.
And that's only counting the people who played it.
For gods sake,
They had therapists review it, and it got five stars
I ended up just going with the flow for a while, sometimes I made custom fanart and cosplay without showing my face and a bunch of t*itter wild goose chases.

That was really fun. I think that the first ever one I did, I actually met with the winner face to face, of course, without any cameras.
To be honest, I just got hobbies and stuffed them into after game stuff.

I think they were waiting for a bunch of nerdy fat guys, not a young, twelve year old girl.
And, I don't mean to brag, but I made my own cosmetics and my skin was fineee~ .

Ahhhh~ off topic again, I guess it'd be fine if I was in a novel or something, that would be cool, otherwise I'm just crazy, and or my 'creator' , if I even have one, is crazy.

I guess I just have to not think about it and do something else.

Ah

Right.

I don't know where I am.

I guess I just got to believe in ' I think, therefore I am ' .

[ Author note: I had only heard this phrase once, like, 7 months ago, just got confirmation that it was correct ]

That's bullshit. But, it's the only thing keeping my sanity.
I guess I'll just make another magic formula from what I know.

While this might not be very hard, I hate this. I made 108 magic symbols and I made them somewhat hard to draw. The harder part was the sound.

Damn the sound. I hated making that, so in the middle I just recorded some baby sounds and mixed them around

Anyway, I'm either in the womb or in the middle of somewhere waiting to meet god, and get reincarnated. Of course, that's the clique stuff, but it might not happen.

I'd estimate I have, 5-8 months of time. That is, if I'm in my mothers womb. As well as depending on how long it took to 'wake up' , and in all honesty, I probably just ended someone's life by taking their place.

Otherwise, I'll be here for a long time. That or the other, I have at least 5 minutes, as that's when the MC's normally regain control.
.
..
...
..
.

Oh? You're back?
I've said that ten times already...
Oh well, weather update!

I'm being born! I already made preparations for my game and reincarnating into a monster.
If I had to accurately tell you the time from when I awoke, it would be exactly 2 days 3 hours 47 minutes and 26, no 27 seconds.

Of course, that wasn't the time for me.
If I'd have to say it, it would be like...
3 months for a normal human brain, by that I mean that for me, it was still 3 months, but I still had at least half of my thought process speed.

And this really hurts.

So as soon as I'm born, I have to go into hibernation for one, maybe two days. Not immediately, but I could be awake for... 15 minutes.

Ow.
It stings.
My foot is already out. The pain iss~....

You know when you sit on your legs, and when you stand it's numb, and then it hurts?
Think of that, but when you stand up, you can't, you literally can't feel your legs and can't move them, then think of the pain.

It's also cold, no wonder babies always cry, this hurts. The wind is cold and I hear people. I can barely translate what they mean from the tone of voice, but even that is hard. My ears are wet and not grown, my eyes can't open and my nose is blocked.

'plop'

Is what I think it sounds like, my other leg got outside. It seems my mother is still alive.
What?
Why did I think that, you ask?

She has been in labour for three days, and it's not likely modern times, as otherwise I would have been surgically removed.

Oh, I forgot, I should move my legs....
Nah, I'll just move my toes.
Otherwise, they'll think that I'm dead.

Ohhh~? Some gasped.
That's quite the reaction.

Ah.

AHH.

This will make my life so much harder.
Hey, creator!

I'm such a clique... OC? Most likely?
If you can, I feel like this would be a nice spot to end a chapter or whatever.

Bye!..
I guess?
Oh well.